Orthopedic Doctor

NOTSMC

Can anyone recommend an ortho doc that is not affiliated with the Southern Maryland Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Group on Moakley? Calvert and Charles County is not too far. Thanks

Clem72

Can anyone recommend an ortho doc that is not affiliated with the Southern Maryland Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Group on Moakley? Calvert and Charles County is not too far. Thanks
Sorry, no recommendation. But anecdotally, I was referred to a doc at the place you mention (an older woman) and while she was a good enough doctor, I spent more than 2 hours waiting to be seen every single appointment. And my appointments were in the morning, I would hate to see how far behind they were in the afternoons.

NOTSMC

Sorry, no recommendation. But anecdotally, I was referred to a doc at the place you mention (an older woman) and while she was a good enough doctor, I spent more than 2 hours waiting to be seen every single appointment. And my appointments were in the morning, I would hate to see how far behind they were in the afternoons.
Yeah, I ALWAYS go for the earliest morning appointments. It astonishes me that if you are late for appointments that you will be automatically cancelled but when they're late with seeing you...no consequences.

I don't like my doctor. My doctor doesn't like me. And I need ejections soon. It was excruciating when we were tolerating each other. Can't imagine what he'll do this go round.