Out of Business

TPD

the poor dad
I had the most amazing experience once just walking into a shop at the last minute. This was some years ago, but I was in Alexandria, Virginia near the hospital waiting on a relative to have a procedure. I was also informed that she would be under observation for 4-6 hours afterwards and no visitors were allowed inside.

I asked if I could leave once they took her back and they said sure, just keep your cell on and if we need you, we will call or text you. :thewave:

I got coffee and biscuit and while sitting in this parking lot, I noticed this salon. I glanced down at my hands and thought, sure, let me see if they will do my nails.

Well, this shop did everything. Pedi, manicures, paraffin treatments, eyebrows, lashes, waxes, facials, hair cuts, color, the works.

Somehow I ended up in this assembly line getting the works - eyebrows waxed, facial, hair cut, color, style, pedi, paraffin foot treatment, manicure, eye lashes and make-up. The make-up wasn't a service that was always available, but it was that day. They use the 'free' make-up as a way to get you to purchase products. The entire time I was in there I kept thinking how this is going to cost a fortune and I really didn't care but at the end, the price was very reasonable, far less than I expected and that was with new lipstick.

I swear - the lady that did my hair never asked me what I wanted but she took 10 inches off & dyed me blonde but I got a lot of compliments from friends and co-workers and I also liked it - it was a dramatic change. You really had to be open to go in there for sure. It isn't for everyone but I rather enjoyed it. :lol:
The poor relative having surgery probably thought he/she had been under anesthesia for weeks or months when they woke and saw you. Or maybe they thought they had died and gone to another world?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The poor relative having surgery probably thought he/she had been under anesthesia for weeks or months when they woke and saw you. Or maybe they thought they had died and gone to another world?
She was surprised for sure - she loved it - she had been wanting me to cut and color it for a while. :lol:

Reactions: TPD