Patriot Front again

glhs837

Power with Control
!2-15 vehicles, all with blanked out plates in the federal district, no cops, no attention at all. Think I could drive for 10 minutes with blanked out plates before the Park or DC police came down on me? Also, most homogeneous group of far right nutjobs ever.....

TPD

the poor dad
so what were they in town for? that is just odd that they can get away with their plates blocked. Does anyone ever follow these cars out of town to see where they end up?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
so what were they in town for? that is just odd that they can get away with their plates blocked. Does anyone ever follow these cars out of town to see where they end up?
Probably an abandoned garage, where they shed their costumes get their FBI provided transportation and return to the Hoover building.

Blister

I would, but I am very busy today.

Grumpy

Idiotic...LEOs should have stopped them, impounded their cars and ticketed them, instead of arresting, and let them walk home since its such a sunny day. :)

Grumpy

Things like this, and blocking roads would not be a problem if the LEOs (mayors of these cities) enforced the law.

Reactions: TPD

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Idiotic...LEOs should have stopped them, impounded their cars and ticketed them, instead of arresting, and let them walk home since its such a sunny day. :)
I’m convinced these characters are fed Leo’s.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why?
Why would LEOs stop other LEOs
exactly GIF