Pedro is a senior but he's ready to rock your world

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Pedro was found as a stray. We searched high and low for TWO MONTHS to find his people w/o success. Pedro is a neutered male Shih Tsu and weighs 13 pounds, has been fully vetted including dental work and vaccinations so he is READY to be your new best friend.
IMG_20240204_121409.jpg
Pedro likes a fenced yard so he doesn't wander off (hey he's a senior) or short walks on a leash will do. He naps several times a day (what senior doesn't want to nap?) and he knows how to tell time so he will remind you when it's time for breakfast or dinner LOL. Pedro IS housebroken and will bark to go out. Pedro is a happy boy and he seems indifferent to other animals. Vision appears to be diminished but he gets around pretty well, including navigating several steps and he only hears with 1 ear and not that well, so household noise doesn't seem to bother him when he's napping. Are you Pedro's forever family?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I would be interested in adopting him, let me check with the husband and I'll get back to you. Is he at CAWL in Prince Frederick?
No he is currently being fostered at my house but I can arrange to bring him over to meet you to see if you like him.

luvmygdaughters

No he is currently being fostered at my house but I can arrange to bring him over to meet you to see if you like him.
Okay, I'll talk to hubby when I get home from work today. He is retired, so, there would be someone home all day with Pedro. We do have a fenced in yard, but, it needs some repair work, hoping to get it done this spring.

luvmygdaughters

Well, after talking with my husband, he would rather wait until we get the fence repaired and the yard cleaned up before committing to another dog. I am considering divorcing him over this, but, that may take even longer. I hope Pedro finds a fur-ever home, he just looks like such a happy little guy, I'm sure it wont take long. If he is still with you in May, let me know. So sorry.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Well, after talking with my husband, he would rather wait until we get the fence repaired and the yard cleaned up before committing to another dog. I am considering divorcing him over this, but, that may take even longer. I hope Pedro finds a fur-ever home, he just looks like such a happy little guy, I'm sure it wont take long. If he is still with you in May, let me know. So sorry.
No problem you need to do things in your time and his time, you don't want to be rushed and have it turn into a negative experience you know what I mean? Apparently there's a lady who is retired, she and her husband moved to South Carolina in their retirement and just lost their Shih Tzu in January and they may be interested in him.