Photographer

takemeaway

I'm not really sure where to post this but I'm looking for a good photographer with good prices. Does anyone know of anyone?

mamatutu

mama to two
I'm not really sure where to post this but I'm looking for a good photographer with good prices. Does anyone know of anyone?

corollinout, a forum member, is a photographer. I haven't seen him post in the last couple months. He has a website, but I shouldn't post it without asking him. I have seen his work, and he did a wedding for an acquaintance of mine last spring. IMO, he is excellent. You could PM him.

mamatutu

mama to two
Thanks Mamatutu, I have been busy but I still check this out every once in a while.

You are more than welcome to post my website when ever you would like.

You can check out all my services at Sampson Images - Home or you can email me at kenny@sampson-images.com

To tell the truth. I regret that I let my daughter choose the photographer for her wedding because of a referral from her friend. I don't like the engagement pics he did, so I am worried about the wedding. We are already in for a non-refundable deposit, so stuck. I should have gone with my gut and overridden my daughter, and contracted with you. Live and learn. I will recommend you all day long! :smile: