Planet Fitness Loses $400M After Trans Controversy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

All these businesses say they want to foster an inclusive non-intimidating atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and comfortable....except for real women who are uncomfortable and intimidated by men invading their private spaces and sexually threatening them. Those bitches can suck it.

I don't really understand why people just put up with this. Are we that cowed as a society that we no longer stand up for our basic rights to not be sexually harassed and threatened? Why aren't these dangerous places facing massive lawsuits? Why do people continue to give them money?

By now PF should have zero members except the one or two trans people in that area. EVERYONE should have canceled their membership by now. And yet apparently they're not. So really, **** them. If they don't want to do anything about their problem, I don't want to hear it. I'm so tired of people who bitch and whine, yet never take action.

It's like the schools where boys are raping girls in the restrooms and the school covers it up - I am pretty sure that's against the law, and yet parents aren't taking action beyond mild bitching. "Oh, I notified the school..." No, bitch, you call the ****ing cops when your daughter is raped. WTAF????

Hijinx

Women who still go to Planet Fitness obviously enjoy looking at men's genitals in their bathroom.

Not that there's anything wrong with that A La Seinfeld.