Randi Weingarten, Greta Thunberg and the other 5 most-annoying people in the world

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SHOTS FIRED AT GRETA THUNBERG & WOKE AUSTRALIA​

Greta - Sustainable Tanks, Battery Powered Fighter Jets, Biodegradable Missiles of course, Please use VEGAN Hand Grenades

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I knw the girl was crazy, but battery operated tanks and vegie granades ?

Did I hear right? Is she serious? Does she write for the Onion?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm curious about the idea of Vegan Grenades.

Do they only blow up Vegans or alternatively, when they detonate they expell Vegans in ever dirction to annoy the enemy?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
battery operated tanks
Going beyond the obvious of the ridiculous notion of a battery powered tank that could perform adequately under battle conditions, It's kind of odd to think that someone who is pushing the concept of clean energy and save the planet would even consider the use of a weapon like a tank, no matter how it was powered.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Going beyond the obvious of the ridiculous notion of a battery powered tank that could perform adequately under battle conditions, It's kind of odd to think that someone who is pushing the concept of clean energy and save the planet would even consider the use of a weapon like a tank, no matter how it was powered.
I'm thinking the size of the pit mine to provide the lithium for a single tank would be about the size of a football field. Way to save the planet.