Robert Heinlein

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
“You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

glhs837

Power with Control
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have spent too much of my life opening doors for cats—I once calculated that, since the dawn of civilization, nine hundred and seventy-eight man-centuries have been used up that way. I could show you figures.

glhs837

Power with Control
a man cannot carry two watermelons under his arm
Fake News It Must Be True GIF by MOODMAN

GregV814

ahem, .... I see the resolutions to abstain from the mediocrity of subliminal pre-adolescent banter has eluded keyboards. Thusly the authors.

May I remind some that the complexion of Havvahd in academia has morphed in post modern renaissance we're living now?

Can you imagine Simon and Garfunkel, whose prose included Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost, writing about, "eyhhh Eddie, look at the knockers on that dude"? I think not!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I failed.

I shall report to Mistress Helga for several lashes and repentance.

... Damn, I just did it again. :banghead: