Seth Rich's personal laptop

Dakota

~~~~~~~
1701262375817.png

Dakota

~~~~~~~

interesting and I am putting this over here because right now, all conspiracy, but Seth was shot twice and rumor was he was talking when brought into the hospital and later died there.

We never got confirmation but Stacy Abrams and the DC Mayor did show up at the hospital.

He was thought to have been the leak in the DNC that gave Julian Assange material, but Julian has denied that. However, I have strong suspicions Julian knew Seth personally.

I doubt that if Seth did give Assange anything, it was no where near as damning as what he got from John McAfee. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McAfee who claims our government is the biggest drug trafficker and sex trafficker in the world. McAfee further claims he has been all over our government computer systems.

All this finger pointing when I think the biggest threat to computer systems was the fact Hilary Clinton had a server in her basement.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Obama Appointed Judge Amos L. Mazzant ruled the FBI must hand over Rich’s Laptop. The FBI has already admitted that there are 2 laptops.

Seth Rich’s personal laptop, which the FBI tried to bury away for 66 years.

And drum roll please.... :drummer:

Seth Rich's work laptop, which is being held by the FBI as part of "evidence" against Russian intelligence for interfering "with the 2016 presidential election." That work laptop was part of a “pending case” against the Russians— meaning a case that would never materialize, meaning the laptop would remain buried.

So not only has the judge ordered the FBI to turn over his Personal Laptop, he also ordered the FBI to turn over his work laptop, a DVD, and a thumb drive within 14 days.

Very interesting :popcorn: