HD/20 Hendrick 8
M2 7
Team Toyota 6
OldHillcrest 5
M1 4
Homedepot20/JGR 3
M3 2

Grumpy

Sorry to see this dying...NASCAR lost me when they fined Jr(who I hated) for saying 'crap' on the radio.

gemma_rae

Sorry to see this dying...NASCAR lost me when they fined Jr(who I hated) for saying 'crap' on the radio.kill anyone wh
Wrong. I think it was 2003 and Jr had just won his fourth consecutive race at Talladega, and took the points lead, and most likely would have won the Championship that year. They asked Jr what he thought it meant and he said "It don't mean crap! Daddy won here nine times". They docked him 25 drivers points and 25 owners points for actions detrimental to NASCAR, which was a lot back then and took a total crap on him.

Junior was robbed. Anyone who says different is an idiot!!!

Juniors record four consecutive win record at Talladega still stands to this day!

homedepot20

Those were The Good Ole days of NASCAR before the France family went PC and wanted NASCAR to appeal to everyone regardless of Sex, Race , Religion , Nationality, or quality of Brains 😫😫😫😫

homedepot20

Shriner Children 500 RESULTS
🏁BELL🏁
Buescher
Gibbs
Keselowski
Blaney
Fantasy Standing AFTER Phoenix
🏁5XCHAMP 11+1=12🏁
HD20/All Stars 8+4=12
M4 10+0=10
Homedepot20/JGR 3+7=10
HD20/Hendrick 8+1=9
Team Toyota 6+2=8
M2 7+0=7
M1 4+3=7
OldHillcrest 5+0=5
M3 2+1=3
NEXT RACE, Sunday 17 March 330PM on FOX @ BRISTOL.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RACE RESULTS 😊

gemma_rae

FNC has an article that Joey's crying that he got wrecked.
Well crap, JH Nemechek drilled him in the ass. The little ****** knew he wouldn't make the corner unless something slowed him down, so he drilled Logano in the ass. You guys need to start watching this ointment!