Squat challenge

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Anyone seen this on facebook?
I"m starting...NOW, errr maybe after my breakfast.

I'm doing the squat and crunch challenge with a group of friends.... it is a killer, about the 3-4 day you are pretty sore. :lol: But it is a good sore, if there is such a thing.

KDENISE977

I'm doing the squat and crunch challenge with a group of friends.... it is a killer, about the 3-4 day you are pretty sore. :lol: But it is a good sore, if there is such a thing.

Oh lord, both at the same time might cause more health issues...LOL.
I did the squats but I don't feel it other than my legs, I'm trying to build a butt.

I'm doing the 'raise a coffee cup to your lips while sitting comfortable in a soft chair while watching the news' challenge.

It's rough, I'll tell ya...

JeJeTe

Happiness
Oh lord, both at the same time might cause more health issues...LOL.
I did the squats but I don't feel it other than my legs, I'm trying to build a butt.

I just had this conversation yesterday. I saw the squat thing and thought it's not working my butt.

I'll give lunges a try.

KDENISE977

Word

Attachments

• image-2015654120.jpg
    image-2015654120.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 173

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Im doing it! I count my body pump class as days though cuz we do something like 100 in that class :killingme ...with weights.

if you find that squats arent working your butt, its probably because you need to focus on making sure your weight is in your heels..you should be able to wiggle your toes when doing a squat..this puts the work in your glutes more and less on your quads. if you try it out you can actually feel the difference...and get low enough where your glutes squeeze.

and bulgarian split lunges :coffee: OUCH.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Is there a linky for these on FB? I do Body Pump but I'm interested in seeing what it's all about!