Subway in Dunkirk

mdff21

We recently had a B-E and T (breaking, entering and theft). Thanks to the video cam, he was caught. The white scumbag is currently spending 10 years in the state pen.

Hank

my war
We recently had a B-E and T (breaking, entering and theft). Thanks to the video cam, he was caught. The white scumbag is currently spending 10 years in the state pen.

What? No way! Only black people commit crimes. This is preposterous!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Wow what the heck did he steal to get 10 years? Or was this his 3rd conviction? I've seen BET's walk away with probation many times.

mdff21

He took about 8k worth of stuff. He had some prior stuff on his record. At trial he was looking at 25 years max and took a plea for 10 and 7 years probation.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
He took about 8k worth of stuff. He had some prior stuff on his record. At trial he was looking at 25 years max and took a plea for 10 and 7 years probation.

Wow he was lucky then to get a plea offer. Yeah figured he was a repeat offender.

Toxick

Splat
i cant remember where i saw it... but it did mention that most of the crime was from "the special ones" from PG

Crime? Or Robberies.

I might buy that most robberies are from PG County idiots who think they're being clever by ####ting away from where they eat, but I will never believe that most generic crime is not committed by locals.

mamatutu

mama to two
Sheriff’s Seek Armed Robber of Sunderland Subway | Southern Maryland News Net

On December 12, 2013 at approximately 9:09 am, the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office received several 911 calls from the Sunderland Subway located at 40 Dalrymple Rd, Sunderland, in reference to an armed robbery. Deputies from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office arrived on location, established a perimeter and initiated an investigation into the event. Quickly they determined the suspect had fled the location, but one of the victims had been injured by the suspect.

The suspect entered the business at approximately 9 am through the front door. The suspect’s face was covered with a mask and was wearing a black cap, black jacket, black trousers and dark colored athletic shoes. The suspect announced the robbery, displayed a firearm and proceeded to steal cash from the register.

The suspect and one of the employees struggled during the robbery. The suspect pushed the victim to the ground and kicked him several times in the face and body. The suspect fled the store on foot.

The victim was transported to Calvert Memorial Hospital with injuries to the right side of his face, chest, back, and left leg.

Any persons with information pertaining to the robbery are asked to call the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office at 410-535-2800 or Calvert County Crime Solvers 410-535-2880. The investigation is being conducted by Detective Hawkins of the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office.

luvmygdaughters

I never said that robbery was right, I am saying that no one including you have the right to call someone black scum

What would you call them? Oh wait a minute...it was your brother, cousin, nephew, etc. wasn't it? That's why you're overly sensitive to the scum thing.

abcxyz

Thankfully the scumbag didn't put a gun to someones head to get to the video tape and then decide not to leave any witnesses.

Cameras are awesome, they are good at catching criminals but not at preventing crimes. Yes, if you want to nit pick, some see a camera and pick an easier target but the point is cameras don't prevent you from becoming a victim quite like lead in the right hands does.

Chris0nllyn

Throughout November and December several commercial armed robberies occurred in the MD Rt 2 area of Sunderland, Maryland.

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013, an additional commercial armed robbery occurred in Prince Frederick.

Detectives from the Calvert Investigative Team developed a possible suspect based on evidence obtained at each of the crime scenes.

On Friday, December 20, 2013 detectives recovered a vehicle which contained additional evidence. This evidence led detectives to a residence located on Gertrude Drive, in Sunderland.

Joshua Terrell Trippett, 17 of Sunderland, was located within the residence and arrested.

Further evidence was obtained at this time that indicates that the juvenile was responsible for all of the recent armed robberies.

The case remains open at this time and Trippett has been charged as an adult.

On Saturday, December 21, Trippett appeared before District Court Commissioner, Benjamin Miller, and bail was set at $100,000.

Arrest Made in Multiple Armed Robberies | Southern Maryland News Net

Vince

just robbed. Black male with handgun dressed in black. Employee assaulted.
Requested ambulance
Last seen heading north in a blue SUV.

So you assume that its a black person what about the white people that's around in your neighborhood on drugs and alcohol that also rob people? Ever think about that? maybe your the problem and not that "pg county black scum" POS! You "people" trip me out in Southern Maryland :tap:
No assumption. That's what was reported, "black male with handgun." Don't care of he's black, white, yellow or green, a POS criminal is a POS criminal and should be shot. I know many of you think that's too extreme, but the criminals are winning and we're losing. They have all the rights even if you shoot them in your own home.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
No assumption. That's what was reported, "black male with handgun." Don't care of he's black, white, yellow or green, a POS criminal is a POS criminal and should be shot. I know many of you think that's too extreme, but the criminals are winning and we're losing. They have all the rights even if you shoot them in your own home.

I think you might be preaching to the choir by now - the one complaining hasn't posted since the 12th. Maybe he's under arrest.

Last edited: