Tail light

RE: Tailight

pixiegirl said:
Were would one go to get a new tail light for their car. I tried Napa and Advanced Auto Parts online and neither one have it. I need the entire tail light not just a bulb. :ohwell:

I would go to the dealer if you are looking for a new part or Brandywine Salvage for a used part

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
aps45819 said:
Might be worth it to get a set of winter tires from www.tirerack.com

I don't think winter tires would have helped much. Rear wheel drive with not too much weight in the back. I'm just waiting for the tax man to give me some money so I can trade it in. :smoochy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
pixiegirl said:
I don't think winter tires would have helped much. Rear wheel drive with not too much weight in the back. I'm just waiting for the tax man to give me some money so I can trade it in. :smoochy:
You're saying you need more junk in the trunk?

MerF

You smell funny
itsbob said:
I would call to be sure.. the price doesn't sound right for what you are looking for. I mean it's a LEXUS.. they NO way should be under a $1000
Not sure if you are seious or not...but FYI, taillight replacement had such a huge surge of popularity among so-called "tuners", that the market is flooded with them...making them VERY cheap when found in the right place.

I also recommend eBay.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
MerF said:
Not sure if you are seious or not...but FYI, taillight replacement had such a huge surge of popularity among so-called "tuners", that the market is flooded with them...making them VERY cheap when found in the right place.

I also recommend eBay.

tRIED e-bAY, If she was looking for the lights that fit into the trunk no problem.. the ones I think she needs are apparently very rare.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
DoWhat said:
Call Brandywine. (Mechanicsville)
(301) 870-2090
or
www.brandywineparts.com

YW

If you're getting parts from Brandywine, you're getting bent over, and they're not using KY. Hollywood, (301)373-6964, is just as bad- though they do a great job of cleaning the parts up. The cheapest boneyard I know of in SOMD is Champion, (301)994-2125, and they're expensive compared to the boneyards in Northern MD and Southern PA.

Chain729 said:
If you're getting parts from Brandywine, you're getting bent over, and they're not using KY. Hollywood, (301)373-6964, is just as bad- though they do a great job of cleaning the parts up. The cheapest boneyard I know of in SOMD is Champion, (301)994-2125, and they're expensive compared to the boneyards in Northern MD and Southern PA.
But do they kiss ya first?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
sweetpea said:
But do they kiss ya first?

Nope. And last I checked, they didn't have any hot women working there, so I'm glad they didn't.

If you get it from behind, you pretend its a chick with a :gossip: but when it comes to kissing, there's no hair long enough, or voice high pitched enough to get me to even imagine they're a woman.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:

Whatcha gonna git??? :dance:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Most sites I have seen for tail lights only show the trunk lid mounted type for the Lexus IS300. There are some different ones described at http://www.rockauto.com/ but I am not sure if it is what you need as they have no accompanying photo.