• 4 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 stars

• 1 stars

• Total voters

FettZilla

Well The Flash movie with Ezra Miller is now playing in movie theaters. All I can tell you it's a Garish of Visual Effects. It has tons of it in the movie. It has plenty of cameos from the DCEU and DCU films. But there is no Grant Gustin from The Flash tv series which some fans were looking forward to. The movie's plot is based from The Flashpoint comic when Barry Allen (aka The Flash) goes back in time to save his mother from being murdered. In the movie he talks with Bruce Wayne about going back in time to save his mother and Bruce warns him of the repercussions if he decides to do it. And he does. Without any of the members of the Justice League to help him, he recruits his younger self and meets with another Batman, played by Michael Keaton. But he also needs to find Superman but ends up freeing his cousin Kara Zor-El (Supergirl). They team up to take on the fight against the Kryptonian invaders lead by General Zod themselves. Well I won't spoil anything here because the movie trailer already spoils it. Like I said before, Grant Gustin's Flash isn't in the movie and the movie takes place sometime after the events of the Crisis on Infinite Earths in the Arrowverse where both Flashes (Miller) and (Gustin) meet each other. It's a superhero movie and Miller's acting was just all right. I'm giving it 7 out of 10.

NOTSMC

Well The Flash movie with Ezra Miller is now playing in movie theaters. All I can tell you it's a Garish of Visual Effects. It has tons of it in the movie. It has plenty of cameos from the DCEU and DCU films. But there is no Grant Gustin from The Flash tv series which some fans were looking forward to. The movie's plot is based from The Flashpoint comic when Barry Allen (aka The Flash) goes back in time to save his mother from being murdered. In the movie he talks with Bruce Wayne about going back in time to save his mother and Bruce warns him of the repercussions if he decides to do it. And he does. Without any of the members of the Justice League to help him, he recruits his younger self and meets with another Batman, played by Michael Keaton. But he also needs to find Superman but ends up freeing his cousin Kara Zor-El (Supergirl). They team up to take on the fight against the Kryptonian invaders lead by General Zod themselves. Well I won't spoil anything here because the movie trailer already spoils it. Like I said before, Grant Gustin's Flash isn't in the movie and the movie takes place sometime after the events of the Crisis on Infinite Earths in the Arrowverse where both Flashes (Miller) and (Gustin) meet each other. It's a superhero movie and Miller's acting was just all right. I'm giving it 7 out of 10.
Do you need to watch anything prior to this in order to understand what's going on? I'm way too old to be watching these type of movies, but I LOVE every single Marvel, DC, and Transformer movie and their sequels that I've ever seen. Does this fit in the lineup of prior DC movies?

glhs837

Power with Control
Do you need to watch anything prior to this in order to understand what's going on? I'm way too old to be watching these type of movies, but I LOVE every single Marvel, DC, and Transformer movie and their sequels that I've ever seen. Does this fit in the lineup of prior DC movies?

BS, watch what makes you happy. :) Hell, my kids and wife got me a Nintendo Switch for FD and I'll be playing a Zelda game later today :) And I'm closing on 60 :)

NOTSMC

BS, watch what makes you happy. :) Hell, my kids and wife got me a Nintendo Switch for FD and I'll be playing a Zelda game later today :) And I'm closing on 60 :)
60....pfftt...you're still a youngin', but Nintendo Switch? - nice gift! Have a happy father's day.

FettZilla

You might want to watch the current films with Affleck (Batman) and Henry Cavill (Superman). They fit in that current lineup. But now that James Gunn and Peter Safran are the new CEOs of DC Films, it's all getting rebooted and the new Blue Beetle is coming out this August. I think it's still in that timeline.

NOTSMC

You might want to watch the current films with Affleck (Batman) and Henry Cavill (Superman). They fit in that current lineup. But now that James Gunn and Peter Safran are the new CEOs of DC Films, it's all getting rebooted and the new Blue Beetle is coming out this August. I think it's still in that timeline.
I think the only one I haven't seen is Black Adam. And if that weird version of Justice League is part of the lineup - hated it, just couldn't get through it for some reason.