Trans Shooters And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trans Anomaly: Nashville Shooter’s Manifesto Suggests an Inconvenient Aspect of ‘Gender-Affirming Care’

According to the Justice Department’s research, published in February 2022, 97.7% of mass shooters in the U.S. have been male. Thankfully, the Justice Department seems to have acknowledged the biological truth—at least for now—despite President Joe Biden’s radical advocacy of transgender ideology.

On March 27, however, a 28-year-old female by the name of Audrey Elizabeth Hale opened fire at The Covenant School, a Presbyterian school in Nashville. Before police shot and killed her, Hale killed three children and three adults—Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs and William Kinney, all 9; Cynthia Peak, 61; Katherine Koonce, 60; and Mike Hill, 61, according to Fox News.

What explains this female mass shooter? News reports give some indication, although three pages of her manifesto, recently revealed, also shine a light on the situation.

Although Hale was female, she reportedly identified as male and went by the name Aiden.

Police discovered a manifesto at the scene of the shooting, but unlike in so many other mass shootings where authorities publish a shooter’s white nationalist screeds almost immediately, authorities sought to keep Hale’s manifesto secret.

Nashville Police Chief John Drake begrudgingly confirmed that the three pages published Monday by commentator Stephen Crowder did indeed come from Hale’s manifesto.

“I am greatly disturbed by today’s unauthorized release of three pages of writings from the Covenant shooter,” Drake wrote. The police chief announced an investigation into the leak, noting that the court system has control of the shooter’s journals due to pending litigation.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It needs to be addressed as a mental health condition, like it would have been 40-50 years ago.

Left unchecked they can deteriorate, just like any other bat-crap crazy ailment out there.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Transgender Biological Male Arrested for Threatening To Copy Nashville School Shooting

On November 7, Jason Lee Willie, also known as “Alexia” Willie, was charged with 14 counts of Interstate Communication of a Threat to Injure, all felonies, for threatening to kill school children and rape Christian girls, according to an indictment obtained by the Daily Caller.

In one of the threats, which he sent from Illinois to Virginia, stated, “We’re out here walking into your school, shooting your children, and I’m gonna tell you right now, I’m gonna be one of them and the FBI isn’t gonna stop me, but I’m gonna kill your children out here.”

In addition to bragging about being a pedophile, Willie also threatened to kill a black woman and her child while using racial slurs during a video call on an online platform.

“Well, I guarantee I’ll be in the bathroom raping your Christian daughters, and there ain’t nothing you f-ggots can do about it,” Willie said, according to the indictment.

“I don’t care I’m openly a pedo. I’m openly a pedophile. I literally feel on your girls’ p-ssies. You guys can’t do nothing about us. You can cry. Cry. Put me on national television, I don’t care. I’m transgender, I’m in the bathroom raping your f-cking daughters,” Willie said in another message.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trans Influencer MELTSDOWN Over Pizza Worker Misgendering Them And Asking For Their Pronouns!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Female-Only App Creator SUED - Sall Grover​

I have some sympathy but Feminists and Minorities have been invading White Men's Spaces for decades

suck it up bitch, enjoy the world leftists have made

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Lefties losing it: Rita Panahi slams ‘narcissist’ trans activist ‘humiliating’ worker​

1. You are dude .... you look like a dude, sound like a dude - play dress up all you want
2. The worker looks like an immigrant from the middle east - clueless about Trans-activist movements

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Police CHARGE Black Feminist For LYING About Man Hitting Her In Face With Brick In GoFundMe SCAM!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Feminist Brick Lady ON THE RUN As Woke Black Influencer GETS DESTROYED For DEFENDING GoFundMe SCAM!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Apparently a PRO PALESTINE Trans Nutter ....

Woke Pro Palestine Allegedly Trans EXTREMIST SMOKED After Attempting To Shoot Up Joel Osteen Church!​

Shooter at Joel Osteen’s Houston Church had ‘Free Palestine’ on Gun

Sources told KHOU that the woman who opened fire at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church in Houston, TX, was Genesse Ivonne Moreno.

CNN reported that federal law enforcement said the woman’s gun had ‘Free Palestine’ on it.

The network buried it in the story.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Report: Female Church Shooter Formerly Identified as ‘Jeffery’

KHOU 11 indicated that they discovered the references to Jeffery Escalante during a Texas Department of Public Safety Records search on Moreno.

The station also found her prior arrest records, including “arrests…[for] failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest unlawful carrying weapon.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador

By Jim Hᴏft Feb. 12, 2024 10:45 am1999 Comments

Authorities have identified the shooter as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, a 36-year-old transgender immigrant from El Salvador, according to multiple independent sources speaking to KHOU 11 Jeremy Rogalski.

Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

His past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

jeffrey-moreno-.jpeg

Witnesses report that Moreno was dressed in a trench coat and backpack, and alarmingly, was accompanied by a child when he entered the church armed with a long rifle.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that the transgender’s AR15 used in the shooting, had a “Free Palestine” message on it.

Moreno walked into the building shortly before 2 pm, accompanied by a child estimated to be 4 to 5 years old, and opened fire, detailed Houston Police Chief Troy Finner during a news conference.

The church was transitioning between services and gearing up for a Spanish language service when the attack happened, as described by televangelist and pastor Joel Osteen, who spoke at the same news conference.

“It was a moment of transition,” Osteen said. “I can only imagine what could have occurred if it had happened during the 11 o’clock service.”

The chilling scene was partly captured on a church video feed, which was abruptly interrupted by the sounds of gunfire and screams.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 I can’t add much right now to the eruption of information about the Lakewood Church shooter, a psychotic, transvestite, illegal immigrant. You can’t make it up. But I found this audio recording of a press interview with the shooter’s neighbors fascinating and much more informative than anything offered by corporate media.

CLIP: Recording of interview with her neighbors about the trans shooter (34:45).

It seems to me that the real story has to do with the reason why the neighbors’ many complaints were never prosecuted. And the real story is also related to the fact that most if not all of the recent shooters were trans or were kids taking hormones.