Trone gets stupider....

GregV814

Now he says, Criminal justice in itself is racist, more police wont reduce crime, ..... maybe we should just eliminate police and vacate all laws, ego, there is no crime.

Oh, he helped old black women off the bus the other day at some senior citizen center, (rally) Something subliminal about helping older black women "off da bus" I guess.....

Reactions: BOP

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Now he says, Criminal justice in itself is racist, more police wont reduce crime, ..... maybe we should just eliminate police and vacate all laws, ego, there is no crime.

Oh, he helped old black women off the bus the other day at some senior citizen center, (rally) Something subliminal about helping older black women "off da bus" I guess.....
Vacating laws probably not a terrible idea, if a particular law hasn't been enforced in a number of decades it probably should be removed from the books. If for no other reason that to remove that arrow from some prosecutor digging for something to charge someone with.

phreddyp

Vacating laws probably not a terrible idea, if a particular law hasn't been enforced in a number of decades it probably should be removed from the books. If for no other reason that to remove that arrow from some prosecutor digging for something to charge someone with.
I've always thought that laws should have a lifespan and should be required to be repassed after a certain number of years.

dave20

What needs to be done is enforce the laws on the books and stop making new laws that say basically the same thing as the old law. Politicians often make their bones beating down those in law enforcement. No one wants to invest in a place where crime is rampant and schools are bad. There needs to be support for and the enforcement of laws to maintain quality of life.

Look up the principals of Sir Robert Peel who is considered the father of modern policing. He lays it all out in a simple way.