TROPHY WIFE I’m a rich housewife

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
but I’m under pressure to look perfect – luckily he’s a millionaire & rewards me for good behaviour

The wife, who goes by the name of soudiofarabia on TikTok, has explained the pressure of having to look perfect for her man - and how he rewards her for her good behaviour.

Taking to TikTok, Soudi uploaded a video, and it managed to gain over 111k views.

Soudi, who has 1.1million followers, says: “Day in the life as a millionaire's wife living in Dubai, this is everything I do for a self care day before I travel.

“I'm truly no pressure at all, but if I don't have the best summer of my ****ing life, I'm going to lose my sh*t.

“Today was probably one of the most hectic days I've had for a long time.

“I probably do it myself because I leave everything super last minute before I travel.

“And I put so much pressure on myself to have everything perfect for Jamal.

“So I started off at the salon and I did my eyebrows and of course, I had a pedi too.

A canary complaining about the gilded cage 🤣

rio

I too am a trophy and this woman just makes me seem like a lazy slob. I just dont put the kind of pressure on myself like she does, poor thing, I dont know how she does it!. So far today all I have done is plucked my chin whisker and crazy eyebrow hair, canned 15lbs of beef and pork, done dishes, and had breakfast. I am now allowing myself a 15 minute smoke and on-line chat break. Next I will begin 3 loads of laundry ( we entertained company all weekend, so extra sheets and towels to do), vacuum, take care of the chickens, pick vegetables and herbs, eat lunch, grind some previously dried herbs, and begin preparation for tonight's meal. About an hour before I think he might be home I'll take a shower and clean the bathroom. When I hear him pull in the drive I will slap on some fresh lipstick, grab some bon-bons, and plop my ass on the sofa so I can be the trophy wife he expects me to be.

gemma_rae

I too am a trophy and this woman just makes me seem like a lazy slob. I just dont put the kind of pressure on myself like she does, poor thing, I dont know how she does it!. So far today all I have done is plucked my chin whisker and crazy eyebrow hair, canned 15lbs of beef and pork, done dishes, and had breakfast. I am now allowing myself a 15 minute smoke and on-line chat break. Next I will begin 3 loads of laundry ( we entertained company all weekend, so extra sheets and towels to do), vacuum, take care of the chickens, pick vegetables and herbs, eat lunch, grind some previously dried herbs, and begin preparation for tonight's meal. About an hour before I think he might be home I'll take a shower and clean the bathroom. When I hear him pull in the drive I will slap on some fresh lipstick, grab some bon-bons, and plop my ass on the sofa so I can be the trophy wife he expects me to be.
Just answer the door naked. That's all he really wants.:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who cares about this and what does it say about humanity that 1.1 MILLION people not only know who this bimbo is, but they follow her on TikTok?

Sun readers are so mindless it frightening.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Well, hell, I'm also a trophy wife.

What's our prize?