TV Commercials - Why?

TPD

the poor dad
Why do advertisers put a QR code on their television commercials? Are people actually sitting in their lazy man with phone in hand pointing towards the television waiting for a QR code from Lumi to seek more info? Other than greggy of course. I’m seeing more and more tv commercials with these QR codes. I don’t get it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do advertisers put a QR code on their television commercials? Are people actually sitting in their lazy man with phone in hand pointing towards the television waiting for a QR code from Lumi to seek more info? Other than greggy of course. I’m seeing more and more tv commercials with these QR codes. I don’t get it.

THANK YOU!! I was wondering that exact same thing the other night - who the hell sits there taking pics of their TV with their phone?? Just put out a website address.

:doh:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
A lot of the younger generation DO use the QR Codes from their phones. For lots of things and in many settings!

I don't say I agree with it, but it is a thing with that demographic. Really. :yay:

TPD

the poor dad
A lot of the younger generation DO use the QR Codes from their phones. For lots of things and in many settings!

I don't say I agree with it, but it is a thing with that demographic. Really. :yay:
Yeah but I don’t think the younger generation is watching TV to see these commercials.