Update from Pepper's

frequentflier

happy to be living
Effective Monday March 23, 2020, Pepper’s Pet Pantry will offer curbside pickup ONLY. Please call (410) 326-4006 to place your order and pay electronically. Cash payment is also available at pickup. Call us again upon arrival and a member of our staff will bring your order to your car.

Please note the change in our store hours:

Monday- Saturday 10 AM-5 PM
Sunday 12 PM-5 PM

The dog wash is closed until further notice.

Thank you for supporting our small business.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Today is the first day of locking our doors to the public. It is a scary time as a business owner. Today is payroll day and though I am cutting hours and have laid one person off, I worry about payroll in two weeks. And the rent! The landlord, a huge Baltimore corporation, did not commit to lowering my rent (over $6400 a month!) and said "we'll get back to you".
Please, even if you don't support "my" locally owned small business, try to buy take out from another small locally owned restaurant. If this goes on as long as predicted, there won't be any of us left when it's over.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Today is the first day of locking our doors to the public. It is a scary time as a business owner. Today is payroll day and though I am cutting hours and have laid one person off, I worry about payroll in two weeks. And the rent! The landlord, a huge Baltimore corporation, did not commit to lowering my rent (over $6400 a month!) and said "we'll get back to you".
Please, even if you don't support "my" locally owned small business, try to buy take out from another small locally owned restaurant. If this goes on as long as predicted, there won't be any of us left when it's over.
:huggy:
I buy lunch out every day. Something from a local to PF small business owner-owned business..

Hang in there.

RPMDAD

ff just saw this covering Hogans speech today, don't know if this confuses things more or not.

look at the pet stores is listed under the heading of.
2. Businesses, Organizations, and Facilities That May Remain Open. The following is a nonexhaustive list of businesses, organizations, and facilities that are included in the federal critical infrastructure sectors. The Order does not require these businesses, organizations, and facilities to close.

Top of page 3 lists Pet stores as essential

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yesterday we noticed a Sheriff's Deputy and a State Trooper driving around the shopping center parking lot. Despite the warnings for people to stay home, the grocery store and CVS seemed steady all day.
State Trooper came up to the door and I was told he was doing a compliance check to make sure I didn't have more than 10 people in the store (I WISH!!!!) He was a nice guy and we shot the $hit for a few. He said they are not doing much traffic enforcement because they are not supposed to have close contact with people.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Yesterday we noticed a Sheriff's Deputy and a State Trooper driving around the shopping center parking lot. Despite the warnings for people to stay home, the grocery store and CVS seemed steady all day.
State Trooper came up to the door and I was told he was doing a compliance check to make sure I didn't have more than 10 people in the store (I WISH!!!!) He was a nice guy and we shot the $hit for a few. He said they are not doing much traffic enforcement because they are not supposed to have close contact with people.
Glad to hear you can stay open.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Glad you were able to stay open, at least. :huggy:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He said they are not doing much traffic enforcement because they are not supposed to have close contact with people.

I wondered about this ....... VA must be ignoring that .... SP were on the Beltway HOT or bypass lanes as usual Monday