Verizon Customer Service

TPD

the poor dad
Sucks! The last 2 weeks at the store we have been having problems with our telephone lines. I call the 800# number today. It is all automated- never able to speak to a real person. Well they are still dealing with Covid protocols. Before you can schedule an appointment for the technician To come out, you have to answer 3 rona questions- has anyone In your business had covid symptoms the last couple days? No. Has anyone in your business been quarantined the last couple of days because of covid? No. Does everyone in your business who has not been vaccinated agree to wear a mask? NO! I’m sorry - we can not send a technician to your business at this time until you agree to wearing a mask. We will call you back in 30 days to see if you have changed your mind!

WTAF! Yeah I know - I could have easily answered yes to masks but I was curious to see the response to not agreeing. How the fawk can I agree to everyone in my business, employees AND customers, agree to wearing a mask 3 years after the fact? Makes no damn sense, but of course you can’t talk to a real live person to argue this.

Does anyone know how to talk to a live person at Verizon?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Funny this topic came up. If you drive RT249 from Callaway to the island, you will see Verizon boxes on the ground and on the lines wide open with wires hanging out exposed to the weather.

Bonehead

Our land line goes out anytime someone takes a whiz in their back yard. They do fix it quickly but we have the repair guys number.

gemma_rae

Does anyone know how to talk to a live person at Verizon?
Yes. You are now.

Just say you wear a mask, the tech that is dispatched couldn't care less if you wear a mask or not.
Heck, You may have been routed to the call center in India. No, I am not joking either.

inquiryjv

I feel your frustration with Verizon's customer service, and it can be incredibly frustrating dealing with automated systems. 😤 It's surprising that they're still strict about masks, especially after so long. I've found that some companies can greatly improve their customer service through call monitoring. It's a feature where they listen in on calls between their agents and customers to provide better training and feedback. If you're interested, you can visit this webpage for more info: https://www.mightycall.com/features/call-monitoring/. It might be worth checking out to help improve your experiences with them.

Last edited:

Kinnakeet

I always ask for a English speaking AMERICAN CITIZEN so I can understand what they are saying I cannot stand talking to Bob or Kim from India

gemma_rae

I always ask for a English speaking AMERICAN CITIZEN so I can understand what they are saying I cannot stand talking to Bob or Kim from India
Call between 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday and you'll get the call center in Silver Spring. Out of hours is when you get the Philippines, or India if you need tech assist.