Where are the BLACK CAT lovers?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Squeaky is still unsexed. Came in at 3 weeks old with a buddy that did not make it. Now at 5 weeks is eating canned food and learning to run and play. Will be ready to be vetted in a few weeks.

Donations are welcome to help with care supplies and vet expenses.

Attachments

• 20230814_224218.jpg
    20230814_224218.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230814_224257.jpg
    20230814_224257.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 88

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Squeaky is still unsexed. Came in at 3 weeks old with a buddy that did not make it. Now at 5 weeks is eating canned food and learning to run and play. Will be ready to be vetted in a few weeks.

Donations are welcome to help with care supplies and vet expenses.

Unsexed? It is waiting for its parents, or the LGBTQLMNOP+ crowd, to tell it what it should be, and then assist with its transformation? And, has the NAACP voiced any concerns over this kitty's possible adoptive people to be those only of the BIPOC crowd and to encourage it to morph into being whatever it wants to be? Just asking. Cause, ya never know.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Squeaky is still unsexed.
Our boy Buff was rescued at 20 days old. His nether parts were so swollen, foster thought he was a girl kitten at first, named him Buffy.
A couple weeks of good care, the boy bits became distinct, Buff it was.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Our boy Buff was rescued at 20 days old. His nether parts were so swollen, foster thought he was a girl kitten at first, named him Buffy.
A couple weeks of good care, the boy bits became distinct, Buff it was.
This little one was so small the vet was unable to determine sex. I have tried to get a clear picture but have not been successful. Hopefully in the coming days we will know.