Why Won’t Guys Wife Her Up?

SamSpade

Easy answer - she's looney. Piercings, tats, whatever, she's too weird for me, and that's actually saying a LOT.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Nose rings and all sorts of piercings are just not that attractive - that's always been my opinon since forever. I have a couple of tattoos and have no intention of having full arm sleeves or all over my legs, because I think those are distracting. Rather than just an expression of a personality, full arms or legs tattoos seem like a mask that they're hiding behind. "Look at me - I'm different".

I think the young lady looks fine overall, though (except I hate the nose ring look) and she doesn't look like she has a TON of tattoos, except the arms, though I didn't go look at any of her other videos. I agree with Brett Cooper, for the most part in her commentary.

If people don't like you for you - they're not your people. Period. Their loss. (most of the time!)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Guy brings her home and his mom's all like, "Hello, dear, nice to meet you.....Michael, may I see you in the kitchen....."

I'm wondering if "she's" trans because she has a masculine aura with this "omigod like totally" female overpresentation stereotype. Like Dylan Mulvaney. Probably in pictures alone she's cute (except for those ugly fake eyelashes that I wish would stop being a thing), but her personality is cringey. The tats and piercings aren't the deal breaker, it's how she presents herself that's a big nope.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I had a chance to listen to Brett Cooper's whole video and I still agree with her assessment. Some young women go overboard with the notion that they have to come across tough to prove they are independent, strong women. A lot of women do, actually. Brett describes her as a bodybuilder influencer, so in the young peeps these days, sharing their thoughts in the manner is part of what they do on social media. Her name is Abigail Lay
(@abigailoliviaa on TikTok and @pbtfitnesstraining on Insta) She's 6' tall and describes herself as a Fitness Trainer, who loves bodybuilding, according to her TikTok and Insta profiles.

I liked one of the first comments at the bottom by emilyake9689
"All women need to remember or relearn this : your femininity is your greatest strength, not a weakness. "

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My fiancé is very independent due to being single for so long. On the other hand, she knows her limitations and isn't above asking for a hand when she needs it. Believe me, it doesn't take a single thing a way from her femininity. Of course, she's not 6 feet tall with bigger biceps than a lot of men, like the woman in the video. That many tats is a turn off to me, but to each his/her own.