Tree Removal

K

Kizzy

Can anyone recommend someone to remove trees? They are in between my house and the neighbors. To my surprise, the neighbors asked us to split the cost, so we want to take them up on the offer.

K

Kizzy

BTW, I am looking for someone in the local Charles County area. I know I may not have much luck here, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I've had a few trees removed. Took out the phone book and called whoever would answer the phone. Make sure they are insured in case an ooops! happens - my neighbor was so mad. :lmao:

K

Kizzy

We are lucky we have pretty cool neighbors for once. When we first moved here, the lady next door came over to introduce herself. Each time she asked a question and I answered, she has some smart a$$ remark to make. Needless to say, we were happy to see the moving van back up and the snobby beetch move.

We found somebody to remove the trees. Jeff’s tree removal. Now, this is how lucky the hubby got. His only job today (his day off) was to call around and get some companies to give us some estimates. He is chilling out on the sofa (totally forgot) when the door bell rings and the guy said he will be next door removing some trees next week and wanted to know if we wanted any removed. My hubby said well as a matter of fact yes. We got a pretty good deal, I think. We have 5 very large trees that will cost $1,050 to remove. The neighbors have 2 and they will pay $675. They are going to cut the stumps down low, but they will not be removed. Also, they will cut the wood up and leave it. We have already had several offers for people to pick up the free firewood.

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Help is here.

Just a note to say that not only do we offer complete
"Wildlife Management" But we also offer Bio-Hazard clean-up along with Storm damage clean-up.

Mention this site and get 10% off..........
Not trying to advertise here,Just trying to help out those who may be in need ,during or after the storm and to help save you some money.

Take care and please be careful.