Auto Detailers

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:
How much does he charge?

Not sure. He worked at the car wash in PF for 7 years..and was their detailer. I can ask him..he does it for friends still. He's in the elevator union now..

cattitude said:
Not sure. He worked at the car wash in PF for 7 years..and was their detailer. I can ask him..he does it for friends still. He's in the elevator union now..

I'm just looking for someone to wash and wax it, basically. You know, make the outside pretty and shiny. :biggrin:

I've never had someone else wash my car as I've always done it myself, but I'm not in the condition to do it right now. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Speedy70 said:
I've never had someone else wash my car as I've always done it myself, but I'm not in the condition to do it right now. :lol:

I'd think you should still be able to wash and wax a car. If that's all you want, why not just take it to the car wash? Or the do it yourself one in PF near Ledos?

cattitude said:
I'd think you should still be able to wash and wax a car. If that's all you want, why not just take it to the car wash? Or the do it yourself one in PF near Ledos?

I don't use those public carwashes. Who knows what dirt etc is on those brushes (that equals scratches). I'm particular.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Speedy70 said:
I don't use those public carwashes. Who knows what dirt etc is on those brushes (that equals scratches). I'm particular.

Pretty particular for driving a yugo. :rolleyes: