MuscleTech's naNO X9

warneckutz

Yeah, it's not the same as the naNO VAPOR. These are their N.O. pills. I finally received my naNO VAPOR on Wednesday, so I've had two days to try it and I do like it, but I must say I'm totally impressed with this product! :yay: I'd put it on even par with MRI's NO2!

Just my 2 cents!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
warneckutz said:
Yeah, it's not the same as the naNO VAPOR. These are their N.O. pills. I finally received my naNO VAPOR on Wednesday, so I've had two days to try it and I do like it, but I must say I'm totally impressed with this product! :yay: I'd put it on even par with MRI's NO2!

Just my 2 cents!
I got some a couple days ago. Took it yesterday at 2... have you noticed any side effects?

I have not used supplements since I was 16 using Rip Fuel... Now that was some good stuff, in the original formula

warneckutz

Magnum said:
I got some a couple days ago. Took it yesterday at 2... have you noticed any side effects?

I have not used supplements since I was 16 using Rip Fuel... Now that was some good stuff, in the original formula

The only side-effect I noticed was my arms looked a little red and blotchy (but I had to help dig up some bushes earlier and the allergies were killing me, so I can't be sure where to place the blame). A friend of mine was taking it and he said his arms also became red and blotchy from it, but I've continued to use it and I don't notice anything bad.

Oh man, I remember using the old Ripped Fuel and similar products (ephedra! :yay: ). As a teen, they broke me out worse than what nature had intended. :lmao:

I take a lower-dose ephedra pill now, but nothing like the pre-ban stuff.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
warneckutz said:
The only side-effect I noticed was my arms looked a little red and blotchy (but I had to help dig up some bushes earlier and the allergies were killing me, so I can't be sure where to place the blame). A friend of mine was taking it and he said his arms also became red and blotchy from it, but I've continued to use it and I don't notice anything bad.

Oh man, I remember using the old Ripped Fuel and similar products (ephedra! :yay: ). As a teen, they broke me out worse than what nature had intended. :lmao:

I take a lower-dose ephedra pill now, but nothing like the pre-ban stuff.
I couldn't sit still when I was on Ripped fuel, I had anger problems with it though, a few guys I know had the same problem. I dropped 40 pounds in 2 months then put 35 back on in mass in another 2 months.

My arms never got red, It seems when it talks about blood flow increase that might really be true if you understand what I mean :whistle: :lmao: Usually I hit the get to the gym at 3:30 am, I couldn't make it the last two days because I had to start my jobs early, I can't wait to get back in the gym and see if this stuff helps. I have hit a flat spot, No spotter makes it hard to puch it to the max and with n oone else in the gym I don't want to get pinned

rack'm

Jaded
Magnum said:
I couldn't sit still when I was on Ripped fuel, I had anger problems with it though, a few guys I know had the same problem. I dropped 40 pounds in 2 months then put 35 back on in mass in another 2 months.

My arms never got red, It seems when it talks about blood flow increase that might really be true if you understand what I mean :whistle: :lmao: Usually I hit the get to the gym at 3:30 am, I couldn't make it the last two days because I had to start my jobs early, I can't wait to get back in the gym and see if this stuff helps. I have hit a flat spot, No spotter makes it hard to puch it to the max and with n oone else in the gym I don't want to get pinned

Ripped fuel gave me abdominal pain, but it was no biggy.

I took Andro twice; both times it made me a raging lunatic. :burning:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
rack'm said:

I had the shakes from it. Right before it was banned I found Ripped Fuel Extreme. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest from that. Never tried Andro. I did use a bottle of hydroxycut once. Had to stop using it because it made me stink.

warneckutz

rack'm said:

Andro always scared me a little bit. I missed the chance to try Ergo-Pharm's 1-AD :buttkick:

rack'm

Jaded
Magnum said:
I had the shakes from it. Right before it was banned I found Ripped Fuel Extreme. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest from that. Never tried Andro. I did use a bottle of hydroxycut once. Had to stop using it because it made me stink.

Yeah, my heart was going 100 MPH on RF too..........and I had NO appetite at all.

LOTS of stuff makes your pores open like that. LOLOL

warneckutz

rack'm said:
Yeah, my heart was going 100 MPH on RF too..........and I had NO appetite at all.

LOTS of stuff makes your pores open like that. LOLOL

Speaking of appetite, I'm trying to convince myself to try an appetite-suppressant. I'm doing some crazy-strict dieting for the next 8 weeks and the other night I couldn't get enough to eat. I didn't cheat, kept with the chicken and veggies. But I had three servings for dinner plus two protein shakes. :faint:

rack'm

Jaded
warneckutz said:
Speaking of appetite, I'm trying to convince myself to try an appetite-suppressant. I'm doing some crazy-strict dieting for the next 8 weeks and the other night I couldn't get enough to eat. I didn't cheat, kept with the chicken and veggies. But I had three servings for dinner plus two protein shakes. :faint:

Your body is trying to tell ya something, you need to listen to it.

Have you tried juicing? I've noticed that sometimes I'm just starving for no reason and if I add juice to my meal, it kills the binge.

warneckutz

rack'm said:
Your body is trying to tell ya something, you need to listen to it.

Have you tried juicing? I've noticed that sometimes I'm just starving for no reason and if I add juice to my meal, it kills the binge.
Didn't try that...

Yesterday morning I had the urge to eat and I was reading a forum where the guy drank some coffee... I tried it and it seemed to work!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
warneckutz said:
Yeah I'm not taking it that far right now. I started working out again back in December. I broke my arm I guess about 2 years ago and I had limited movement with it. Hit the gym to try to loosen it up and found that lifting light weights did not hurt as much a I though it would. So I eased into lifting a little more and more, still keeping it light compared to what I used to due. Well with all that lifting I started working on Cardio for the first time. I started loosing weight, getting back into shape and getting movement with my arm. I started eating a little better, not hitting fast food everyday, maybe once every couple weeks is my big thing. No more mountain dew only water and sweet tea. :yay:

rack'm

Jaded
warneckutz said:
Didn't try that...

Yesterday morning I had the urge to eat and I was reading a forum where the guy drank some coffee... I tried it and it seemed to work!

Caffeine does have apatite suppressant qualities, but you’re still denying your body what it’s looking for.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
warneckutz said:
Didn't try that...

Man thats crazy. I guess thats why I know I will not be a body builder, I like my food too much and fat boy needs to eat. :lmao: I pretty much eat what I want when I want and I really don't think I would do well any other way. I dropped 15 pounds when I started working out again, I could probably stand to loose another 10-20 but not by starving myself or missing a meal on purpose.

warneckutz

rack'm said:
Caffeine does have apatite suppressant qualities, but you’re still denying your body what it’s looking for.

I eat 6-8 meals a day. Sometimes up to 10 if I throw a few more shakes into the mix, I just trained REALLY heavy at legs that day and my body was craving more.

rack'm

Jaded
warneckutz said:
I eat 6-8 meals a day. Sometimes up to 10 if I throw a few more shakes into the mix, I just trained REALLY heavy at legs that day and my body was craving more.

I've just started working out again and eat 5 or 6 times a day.......it's a tough switch. :lol:

warneckutz

Magnum said:
Man thats crazy. I guess thats why I know I will not be a body builder, I like my food too much and fat boy needs to eat. :lmao: I pretty much eat what I want when I want and I really don't think I would do well any other way. I dropped 15 pounds when I started working out again, I could probably stand to loose another 10-20 but not by starving myself or missing a meal on purpose.

It's only temprorary though. Chicken and Fish can only be cooked so many ways, but I've got it set in my mind that it doesn't matter, I'll do what I have to do.

warneckutz

rack'm said:
I've just started working out again and eat 5 or 6 times a day.......it's a tough switch. :lol:

It's a total pain to convert yourself into that groove. It's worth it, but somewhat of a pain.