Combo Pilling

Sera

Screw the Roses
Has anyone ever tired combo pilling? Zantrex 3 and Relacore?
Thinking about trying it and want to know if anyone has done it. Good/bad side effects.

warneckutz

What's your body type right now? Are you already thin and trying to get cut? Or do you have more than a few pounds to lose?

warneckutz

Sera said:
I need to lose 25 pounds. I'm only 5'4. medium boned. I think 140 would be a good weight for me.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm carrying the weight around my waist and tummy. :jameo:
Alright, I looked at both of the advertisements about them - I've seen Zantrex 3 sold at GNC before and it, like most other fat burners, has seen its time and now it is pretty much old news.

My $.02:

If you want to lose weight, it's fine to use a supplement to assist, but the only thing I've found that helps is STRICT dieting. I forgot to ask if you work out regularly or not (that would help, obviously). Anyway, I've been doing the whole weight training thing for over a decade and I SLOWLY made progress to get where I'm at today. My diet has always been the weakest part of my regimen and now that I'm training towards a particular goal I've been using a strict diet. (I know, this is probably a longer message than necessary)

Anyway, with the strict diet, I've seen more results in the last 4 weeks than I have in the last two years. Obviously, do something YOU can stick with. Everyone's got an opinion on what type of fat burner to get, but you may want to get a fat burner of your choice as well as buy some extra L-Carnitine on the side. (research it on bodybuilding.com or pick up the latest FLEX magazine, it goes into some detail about it)

I'd go more in depth, but I'm tired and 4am is WAAAAAY too early... but that/s just my $.02! :yay:

BlackSheep

Sera-

Just a few possible side effects-Jitters, anxiety, increased sweating, increase in heart rate, increase in blood pressure, nausea, stomachache, diarrhea, cold sweats, restlessness, shaking, irritability, increase in urination (as caffeine is a mild diuretic), muscle weakness in legs, some vision impairment, weight gain, difficultly sleeping-both insomnia & in feeling tired, dizziness, severe headaches, joint pain, swelling oh and difficulty concentrating. :shrug:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Sera said:
I used to work out all the time. Weighed 130, lots of muscle. I did Karate three times a week and I worked out at home. Traveled around to different Karate tournaments.

Now I work so much I dropped out of Karate and can't get back into it. A desk job. This last week I punched in 60 hours. I can't seem to find the energy to work out after I drag my sorry but home.

I'm thinking Combo Pilling may give me that extra umph of energy I need to actually work out.
Hit the gym before you go to work. Thats what I do, it takes away any excuse of not working out because something came up :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Sera said:
It's so hard to know if you should take side effect warnings seriously these days. We are saturated with things that may have bad side effects.

I am not an expert, by any means and have no experience with the drugs you've listed. I will tell you that if you want results badly, then perhaps that's how you'll end up with them. Badly. If there are a lot of side effects associated with the drug, chances are you will have a drop or withdrawal when you discontinue and have some reverse effect. Most change that happens "over night" does not usually indicate "all good".

Diet doesn't have to mean starvation. Diet indicates YOUR food plan and what is necessary for you to be healthy with your predisposition for fatty build up and disease. Excess belly weight has been shown to be a cardiac hazard and you may want to look at your energy stores, that is excess carbs and fats.

Instead of spending money on caffeinated buzzes and drugs, perhaps you should spend time in the library (an hour or two) looking at all the diet plans out there. Get a nutritionist consult.

I'm only saying what I've experienced that works from many sources. Take what you will. Incorporate a healthy exercise program and enjoy water. Eat like a caveman - limit that which is processed. Good luck!

lacey

I tired it, made my stomach upset....A friend told me about Body for Life. Works GREAT. I hate to work out so when I'm watching the news, cooking dinner or even driving down the road I lift little 2lb hand weights...Check out Body for Life .....
www.bodyforlife.com

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
Driving and lifting hand weight?
OK..another reason to be careful on the road..

And what works for me is drinkng a lot of water and 20 minutes of cardio at home at night..I seem to sleep better too.
The and a strict diet is good too.
Be careful mixing all that stuff....
Good luck!

B

Big Fatty

OK. My 2 cents. I hate gimmicky weight loss scams. Pills, diets, machines, etc. are crap. :cussing:

I work 60+ hours a week. I pull 12 hour, rotating AM/PM shifts. I am married and have a 15 mo old at home. I spend every spare minute I have with my wife and kid.

My point? I still find time to train 5+ days/week. Sacrifice and committment, period. The whole family is involved in being fit. We make activity a priority.

Eating habits MUST take priority! You don't have to be an extreme dieter like Warneckutz but you have to be mindful. I like to teach simplicity. By keeping it simple you keep yourself sane.

Here are some easy guidelines:

Eat Breakfast
Eat your goal weight in protein, ie- 1gram/pound, split evenly over meals
4+ meals/day
Drink clear liquids mostly, ie water, not vodka
If you want to gain weight, eat more and don't discriminate
If you want to lean out, eat less and eat clean
Take supplements that work, ie multi vit/min, fish oils, extra protein, creatine (opt), joint formula
Eat to fuel your body and speed recovery. Don't focus too much on weight gain/loss. If you are active and exercising, this works.

Hope this helps. :smile:

B

Big Fatty

Sera said:
Thanks for all the advice. I will have to think about this very hard. I had a eating disorder when I was a teen, and even though I was stick thin, I always felt I was heavy. Now I am over weight for real. :lmao: It must be pay back for all the times I whined about being fat. :lmao:

If you can conquer an eating disorder, you can conquer weight loss. :yay:

Save your money on the pills. Invest in some hard work.

warneckutz

Big Fatty said:
OK. My 2 cents. I hate gimmicky weight loss scams. Pills, diets, machines, etc. are crap. :cussing:
:eyebrow:

My other .02:

There are some pills that are decent in assisting. He's right though, it's all about the commitment and hard work.

I'm a firm believer in certain supplements though. But, like a lot of people need to learn - supplement = "in addition to", not "in place of".

So, I think there's a few worthy supps whether it's for weight loss or putting on some muscle... :yay: