Xenical

Nanny Pam

Pasofever said:
Now going to be released over the counter 1/2 strenth under the name ALLI I had great results with Xenical a few years ago..I am anxious for the Alli to come out next month.

http://www.myalli.com/Pressroom/Default.aspx
I remember talking to you about Orlistat about 8 or 9 months ago. You warned me not to go too far from the toilet. :lmao: I asked the Doc for a prescription and she gave it to me.

It did NOTHING to me. I didn't even lose 1 lb. :shrug:

Nanny Pam

Elaine just posted a thread too. I am very interested in Hoodia, but it is very expensive. $59.00 for 60 pills. I think it said you should take 2 to 4 pills per day.

maaaagic567

You can buy Hoodia at the Vitamin Shoppe cheaper. I purchased a bottle for $24.95, , just started taking it Saturday, so far, it has not curbed my appetite - but, might be too soon, plus, I have a horrendous appetite, so, I will stay with it for 30 days.

Nanny Pam

I have looked at several sites and I have been told before Elaine told me....that it is expensive, if you are getting the real thing.
This site click is where I would buy it from.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah Xencial fried chicken and jo jos dont go together...I found an old bottle I had the other day with 20 pills in it so I am using it up...

maaaagic567

I have tried Chromium Picolinate in the past, however, I don't remember it helping me lose weight. I think it speeds the metabolism and helps give you energy, but, I don't remember it suppressing my appetite. I just purchased Hoodia on Saturday, I am going to stay with that for 30 days, hopefully it will help me with my appetite.