excuse me... i'm a lost little boy...

fuzzyng

Anyone know where I can buy used computer software? I've been looking fot Frontpage 97/98, used, and cheap, cause I have the 2000 upgrade, and I dont wanna spend 150 on 2002 (although I may just go do that instead of wasting time looking for a needle in a hay stack). Anyone got any ideas or could ya hook a brutha up??

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by fuzzyng
Anyone know where I can buy used computer software? I've been looking fot Frontpage 97/98, used, and cheap, cause I have the 2000 upgrade, and I dont wanna spend 150 on 2002 (although I may just go do that instead of wasting time looking for a needle in a hay stack). Anyone got any ideas or could ya hook a brutha up??

http://www.emsps.com/oldtools/ms.htm

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
God, I'll probably be arrested for telling you this BUT if you have Kazaa or one of the other file-sharing programs, I'll bet you could get just about anything you wanted. Just remember that pirating software is against the law. (There! A disclaimer so I can't be held responsible for criminal actions!)

I already gave away my old FrontPage or I'd send it your way.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
FrontPage 2002

Fuzzy -
Just got FrontPage 2002 recently and I really dig it. Lotsa new features like a new Photo Gallery, Usage Analysis Report, Custom Link Bars - you can now use WordArt just like in Word - and your open pages are tabbed so its easier to switch between. Also new Security features like digital signatures. Still undecided on the "new look" lots of soft colors so it blends in more with the XP environment. But overall a thumbs up from me.

firefighter6

Re: FrontPage 2002

Originally posted by Lilly
Fuzzy -
Just got FrontPage 2002 recently and I really dig it. Lotsa new features like a new Photo Gallery, Usage Analysis Report, Custom Link Bars - you can now use WordArt just like in Word - and your open pages are tabbed so its easier to switch between. Also new Security features like digital signatures. Still undecided on the "new look" lots of soft colors so it blends in more with the XP environment. But overall a thumbs up from me.

I have 2002 also and agree 100%. I love it. :clap:

fuzzyng

Re: Re: FrontPage 2002

Originally posted by firefighter6

I have 2002 also and agree 100%. I love it. :clap:

Well, I fianally found out that my parents copy Office 2000 - Premium has FP2000 on it, so I took it from them *LMAO* they dont use it, so nah!

Lilly

The Original Lilly
I think XP comes with it already loaded as standard doesn't it?
Don't know, don't have it - but have heard . . . . or maybe it was Windows 2K Prof - that makes more sense . . .