St. Mary's Moving More??

B

Big Fatty

Has anyone else noticed the increase in folks exercising around town? I really thnk people might be taking more responsibilty in taking care of themselves. This may be a good sign of a change in the obesity trend. I hope so.
Really, I have never seen so many people outside! Walking, Running, Biking, etc.
I went to the gym today. I was so inspired I said F the equipment inside the gym! I went outside to exercise today!

:yay: :yay:

jenbengen

Watch it
Big Fatty said:
Has anyone else noticed the increase in folks exercising around town? I really thnk people might be taking more responsibilty in taking care of themselves. This may be a good sign of a change in the obesity trend. I hope so.
Really, I have never seen so many people outside! Walking, Running, Biking, etc.
I went to the gym today. I was so inspired I said F the equipment inside the gym! I went outside to exercise today!

:yay: :yay:

I have noticed a lot of people running. Usually starts occurring this time of year. There is a hot guy running on Rte 5 lately. Mmmmm. I see him a lot and get a desire to throw money at him for my grattitude. :lmao:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
We must not misinterpret running for excercise as much as its likely they are running from local law enforcement the way things have been going lately! :lmao:

I actually might be hauling my bike to work to start riding myself. It is that time of the year to excercise.