Ferrari/Shell commercial

mrweb

Iron City
aps45819 said:
:yay:
Made it to the Long Beach Gran Prix once. Cool to see those cars screaming down the street.

Went to Imola a couple of times when stationed in Italy. Nothing beats being there with the sight, sound and smells.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That rocks! I'll have to go back to that every once in a while...

Great videography too.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
This video has been popping up on forums all over in the past couple of months. F1 cars sound so sexy.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Went to Indy a couple times and got a lap around the track in a military helo years ago. Those cars are the shiat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The next to last scene (left handed hair pin around a harbor) is on Gran Turismo 4 and that circuit is a cast iron Biatch. :lmao:

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Especially the older V12's and 10's. I was at at a vintage F1 race a few years ago and heard them live. Yes the sound is sexy.

vanbells said:
This video has been popping up on forums all over in the past couple of months. F1 cars sound so sexy.

dustin

UAIOE
kom526 said:
The next to last scene (left handed hair pin around a harbor) is on Gran Turismo 4 and that circuit is a cast iron Biatch. :lmao:
It's in GT3 A-spec as well. Cote D Azur in the game, in real life its called Monaco :cheers:

F1 cars whisper sweet nothings in my ear but I can never get into the racing. At least not like I can with SCCA touring car or WRC.

That commercial was awesome though. Good one Delaney!