Looking For A Quality Builder

KimC

We recently purchased some land in St. Mary's and are looking for a quality builder.  Not to mention affordable prices.  Any direction you could give me is appreciated.  Thanks!

T

toppick08

We recently purchased some land in St. Mary's and are looking for a quality builder.  Not to mention affordable prices.  Any direction you could give me is appreciated.  Thanks!

He passed in 1981.....

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I looked at a couple homes right across the street from potomac speedway. Why he built them there I will never ever know. They were custom homes he built and the quality was amazing. They were for sale for the longest (price) and they still may be as their location was kind of weird and their position relative to eachother made it that you wished your neighbor was someone you already knew. The houses were amazing though and his work was top notch.

keepsmiling

I looked at a couple homes right across the street from potomac speedway. Why he built them there I will never ever know. They were custom homes he built and the quality was amazing. They were for sale for the longest (price) and they still may be as their location was kind of weird and their position relative to eachother made it that you wished your neighbor was someone you already knew. The houses were amazing though and his work was top notch.

I too looked at those homes, and you are right they are great homes. Had he just built one, I would have purchased it, but not being so close to each other like that. Isn't he the same builder that built a house on Oema Court? That home is beautiful!!! Do you know if he will build in Calvert? I think he is Skylark Builders?? I love the homes he builds. I own land in Calvert, land is perked, permits completed, just want a decent builder and I love the homes that he builds.

hockeynutmd

Litz Custom Homes
Mechanicsville, MD

Keith built our home in 2006 and four others for our friends. You won't be disappointed.

jrmy1080

soils engineer can do a perk test as soon as the season opens up, cost a little more but gets the job done without having to wait

fredsaid2

soils engineer can do a perk test as soon as the season opens up, cost a little more but gets the job done without having to wait

So even though the county has suspended tests until the 09 season there's a way to push one through now?

An area reputable builder:
Springhaven Homes
301 373 3613

blitz10

BOB GREEN, without any doubts

sec0pz

I would stay away from Keith Litz. He built most of our neighborhood and no one is happy with his service or their homes. I dont trust him at all.

Just my 2 cents.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I would stay away from Keith Litz. He built most of our neighborhood and no one is happy with his service or their homes. I dont trust him at all.

Just my 2 cents.

Hopefully they have already built their home and are happy with whom they chose.....