Physical Therapy

J

julz20684

I'm being sent to Physical Theraphy for my lower back pain. I've never been to PT before. The places that my insurance will accept are:

Gateau Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
Southern Maryland Physical Therapy
NovaCare Rehabilitation
Personalized Therapy

Any recommendations?? TIA :flowers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
I'm being sent to Physical Theraphy for my lower back pain. I've never been to PT before. The places that my insurance will accept are:

NovaCare Rehabilitation
Personalized Therapy

I went to the Gateau office in Lusby and was very impressed with the staff minus one ugly snotty ass receptionist. I loved both of my therapists and the assistants. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Southern Maryland did a great job with my neck several years ago. I'm about to start working with them again as its a problem that can't be cured but must be treated periodically.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I went to NovaCare, but it's been about 6 years, so things might have changed. But, they were incredibly nice- especially the cute little... nevermind that. Only problem I had was that they didn't seem to understand what a correct weight would be. ie. when you're built like I am, machines that use your body weight don't do anything. Then again, most people like me, aren't in physical rehab :shrug:

mrweb

Iron City
julz20684 said:

NovaCare Rehabilitation
Personalized Therapy

I've had a good experience with Gateau. I have chronic lower back pain with two blown disks, Alexander Chiropractic in Solomons works wonders. I was actually referred there by my regular Dr.