What's for snacks tonight?

M

Mousebaby

I'm having a nice cold, juicey bowl of honeydew melon, cantaloupe and grapes! :drool:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FireBrand said:
Pretzel salt and pickle juice :drool:

:twitch: You ain't right.

I picked up some prosciutto tonight and am in search of a RIPE cantaloupe to go with it. :yum:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ugh, I'm still so full from my Five Guys burger and fries that I couldn't possibly think about a snack. :burp:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vraiblonde said:
Ugh, I'm still so full from my Five Guys burger and fries that I couldn't possibly think about a snack. :burp:

You take advantage of the vinegar with the fries I hope ! :drool:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jazz lady said:
:twitch: You ain't right.

I picked up some prosciutto tonight and am in search of a RIPE cantaloupe to go with it. :yum:

any kind of ripe fresh melon is great ! needs salt though !

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
FireBrand said:
any kind of ripe fresh melon is great ! needs salt though !

There's enough salt in the prosciutto by itself the melon doesn't need salt but it HAS to be cantaloupe and dead ripe. Other melons just don't taste the same with it. :ohwell:

M

Mousebaby

jazz lady said:
There's enough salt in the prosciutto by itself the melon doesn't need salt but it HAS to be cantaloupe and dead ripe. Other melons just don't taste the same with it. :ohwell:

Without sounding like an idiot, what's prosciutto???

BlackSheep

1 itsy bitsy scoop of Hershey's Cinnamon Caramel Cashew Crunch on top of a teeny tiny slice of apple pie. :drool:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Mousebaby said:
Without sounding like an idiot, what's prosciutto???

Not an idiotic question by far. :lol: Prosciutto is an aged, dry-cured spicy Italian ham. Sliced thinly and wrap pieces of it around cantaloupe for a taste treat beyond belief. :drool:

M

Mousebaby

jazz lady said:
Not an idiotic question by far. :lol: Prosciutto is an aged, dry-cured spicy Italian ham. Sliced thinly and wrap pieces of it around cantaloupe for a taste treat beyond belief. :drool:

:wiping:drool:fromchin:

Might have to try that!

M

Mousebaby

FireBrand said:
"I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side"............

de doo de doo do do do ditty do or something like that :killingme

J

julz20684

mikex1337 said:
Definitely a bowl of chocolate chip mint ice cream... :) The slow-churned kind from Breyers is amazing.

You're already planning your snack tonight :confused: