More baby Rabbits ...

Nanny Pam

Woody brought me 3 more baby rabbits this morning. They looked to be less that 2 weeks old. Maybe less....their eyes were not open.
He brings them up on the deck and puts them beside my chair. He never kills them. I have no idea where they are coming from. This is the 3rd or 4th time he has done this, this year. He has a look on his face that says he's proud of himself. His tail is wagging. :shrug: I don't know what to do! I tell him NO and he hangs his head, because I broke his heart after he did this for ME

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Nanny Pam said:
Woddy brought me 3 more baby rabbits this morning. They looked to be less that 2 weeks old. Maybe less....their eyes were not open.
He brings them up on the deck and puts them beside my chair. He never kills them. I have no idea where they are coming from. This is the 3rd or 4th time he has done this, this year. He has a look on his face that says he's proud of himself. His tail is wagging. :shrug: I don't know what to do! I tell him NO and he hangs his head, because I broke his heart after he did this for ME

Did you get another dog?

:lmao: :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

I think its sweet that he is so gentle with them. He seems to be concerned that they are alone. Maybe he wants you to take care of them the way you take care of him. :shrug: Just a thought! :huggy:

Nanny Pam

Mousebaby said:
I think its sweet that he is so gentle with them. He seems to be concerned that they are alone. Maybe he wants you to take care of them the way you take care of him. :shrug: Just a thought! :huggy:
:huggy: I :heart: you, Mousebaby!!

Woody is such a sweet beast. It absolutely breaks me heart to scold him. :bawl: He really does have a great heart, and he has never killed any of the babies.
I really like what you said. That was sweet.