cargo carriers

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Where in this area (California, MD) can I find a cargo carrier? I need one to put on top of the SUV for luggage and stuff. It can be the hard kind or the duffell bag type. I don't have time to order one online.

TIA

mkd20012001 said:
Where in this area (California, MD) can I find a cargo carrier? I need one to put on top of the SUV for luggage and stuff. It can be the hard kind or the duffell bag type. I don't have time to order one online.

TIA
Probably Trick Trucks, but they will just order it which you could do yourself.
They will help you find the right one though.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Check with Bike Doctor in Waldorf or Sports Authority. I have a Yakima Space Cadet hard shell and it is/was definitely worth the money. Sears in Waldorf for their brand of carrier. I know you said California but if you want a hard case then more than likely your stuck going up the road. You may be able to find a soft sided at Wal Mart :dead: or Target.

Pete

Repete
I had an old Sears model years ago. Worked as advertised, you could barely hear the kid screaming at highway speeds. :yay:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Thanks everyone! I ended up getting a soft one from K-mart. They had the biggest ones there. It is rainproof and looks very durable.