spay/neuter for goats

Cowgirl

luvscats said:
does anybody know of a good vet who spays/neuters goats? Thanks! :howdy:

Do you need a female spayed, or a male neutered? I have never heard of spaying females....kinda a waste. It is very easy to castrate males. You can either band them or snip them. Where are you? If I'm in the area any time soon, I can do it for you. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
Do you need a female spayed, or a male neutered? I have never heard of spaying females....kinda a waste. It is very easy to castrate males. You can either band them or snip them. Where are you? If I'm in the area any time soon, I can do it for you. :howdy:

I have a stinking old goat I need neutered I have the bands and bander can you help me.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
Are we really talking about a goat now? :eyebrow:

Yeah the old goat...do we do him while he is watching tv or do we need to wait till he falls asleep on the couch??

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
Yeah the old goat...do we do him while he is watching tv or do we need to wait till he falls asleep on the couch??

:yikes: No thank you! I would have to charge you for that one...and I don't think you could afford it! :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
:yikes: No thank you! I would have to charge you for that one...and I don't think you could afford it! :lol:

Send me a pm you would be suprized that would be worth alot of money to see.. :killingme

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
Send me a pm you would be suprized that would be worth alot of money to see.. :killingme

You're too funny, I say it would be easier to catch him while he's asleep. If I get my ole goat done too, can there be a multiple discount???? :lmao: :lmao:

Cowgirl

SouthernMdRocks said:
You're too funny, I say it would be easier to catch him while he's asleep. If I get my ole goat done too, can there be a multiple discount???? :lmao: :lmao:

:tap: Fine, but there better be someone else to help hold them down!