Orthopedic Surgeon

I

Inkpen

Pooh31 said:
Does anyone have any input on Dr. Rozran? I have an appointment with him tomorrow.

Great Guy!!!
Did my knee many years ago...
Did my left shoulder last fall..

Brisk talker, odd sense of humor...
Good doc...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
He is awful, awful awful. Never would I send my worst enemy to him. Well, maybe I would. But that would be the only person I would refer to him.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
He is awful, awful awful. Never would I send my worst enemy to him. Well, maybe I would. But that would be the only person I would refer to him.
I didn't care for him either. I'd save yourself a copay and find someone else in network - OR - use him as a reference point (if you can get that much out of him) for a first and second opinion kind of thing. Otherwise, don't bother.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
virgovictoria said:
I didn't care for him either. I'd save yourself a copay and find someone else in network - OR - use him as a reference point (if you can get that much out of him) for a first and second opinion kind of thing. Otherwise, don't bother.

Yuk.

We like Bryan Herron.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
My mom went to him for treatment of carpal tunnel for about 2 or 3 years. He ended up doing surgery for a "pinched nerve" on her elbow. After not having much relief, she ended up going to another OS and having carpal tunnel surgery last fall.

Needless to say, she wasn't happy with him.

Pooh31

Well my appointment today went okay I suppose...I waited an hour to be seen,then they gave me a walking boot to wear. I need to get an MRI to make sure that I did not tear anything. OMG the pain is horrible.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I went to him when my back was killing me. He told me that I was just knotted up and to go to a chiropractor and get straightened out. I went for a 2nd opinion and found out that I have a buldging disk and a tear in my back.. I never went back to him or will recommend him. I went to Dr Yousaf. He did more the first day as far as running test to see what my problem was. Very happy with him and back feels so much better....

J

jp2854

I like dr.spatz shes in the same practice as the doctor you saw and she is very good.