Frankie & the Actions@ Neptunes

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Dougstermd said:
they are a fun band last time i seen them they had technical difficulties but were still really fun

You've obviously never seen WJ!!

Picture it... 50 ladies of questionable... preference.

Bras on the ceiling fans.

Men, women, and other beings, mingling and tingling and rolling on the floor come closing time....

GOD I LOVE THAT BAND!!:yahoo:

It's the most fun you can have in the county for 5 bucks that doesn't keep you up, lock you up or f*ck you up!!:lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Beelzebaby666 said:

Picture it... 50 ladies of questionable... preference.

Bras on the ceiling fans.

Men, women, and other beings, mingling and tingling and rolling on the floor come closing time....

It's the most fun you can have in the county for 5 bucks that doesn't keep you up, lock you up or f*ck you up!!:lmao:

if it happens in a bar I usually stay up get fF'd up, and then locked up :killingme:

jbooty

Beelzebaby666 said:

Damn we've already got plans saturday night and can't make it.. I haven't seen them in awhile..

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Danzig said:
Anyone else going tonight??????

I have some friends coming from out of town and was looking for some live music. I prefer FATAL over WJ, so we might stop by.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
jbooty said:
Damn we've already got plans saturday night and can't make it.. I haven't seen them in awhile..

:bawl:
It took us this long to get them back.. They're good and they have a good following.:getdown:

I just saw Darlene and she might be here.. If she can find a sitter... Here's to hoping your plans change:cheers: