need help with kittens

a cat had babies under my house and I have found homes for the tamer ones and now i am left with 6 does anyone know of any animal groups that can take them or someone looking for barn cats??

I called smawl and they are not taking any cats or kittens... and i really woud hate to see them go to a kill shelter.. but my neighbor is having a hissy fit cuz they walked on her patio! and wants them gone!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
daisycreek said:
a cat had babies under my house and I have found homes for the tamer ones and now i am left with 6 does anyone know of any animal groups that can take them or someone looking for barn cats??

I called smawl and they are not taking any cats or kittens... and i really woud hate to see them go to a kill shelter.. but my neighbor is having a hissy fit cuz they walked on her patio! and wants them gone!

How many kittens did the one momma have?? Try calling Lucky Ones.

Pooh31

daisycreek said:

check your pm

cattitude said:
It is kitten season. Everywhere is full.

Please, please spay and neuter your pets.

and add also ... please dont dump them off in someone elses yard.. or just leave them behind when you move away...which is how i ended up with 3 pregnant momma cats...