Salsa's Mexican Restaurant

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
We ate at Salsa's in L'town beside the old Mattingly's. Absolutely great. Great food, quick service, great prices. Four of us ate for $46.00 + tip. More food than we could eat. We were there at 6 and out at 6:40. Try it out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
gumby said:
We ate at Salsa's in L'town beside the old Mattingly's. Absolutely great. Great food, quick service, great prices. Four of us ate for $46.00 + tip. More food than we could eat. We were there at 6 and out at 6:40. Try it out.
Bug and I had dinner there yesterday for the tune of $13.00. :yay:

jbeaverjr

:lmao: Ate there tonight with my mom for $25.00 including tip. 7th time I've been there since they opened. Great service, Great staff, Great food, and Great Prices. Don't have to drive to far now for good food. :lmao:

gumby said:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I have eaten there a number of times and love it....Close to home and food is great....I likes their shrimp or combo Fahitas....A word of caution to the kiddies....The plates are sizzling when they bring them out...Can't beat the service either...Fast and very professional....

gumby said:

You just missed us! :drama:

suddenlysingle

Terrific food and service

The four of us went for $41.00 + tip. The portions are very large and the staff is terrific. I will keep going back.

luckystar07

count your blessings
nomoney said:
but do they have the "white sauce"? :tap:
If your talking about the kind you get with chips and salsa no they dont... they may if you ask for it but you dont get it with salsa like at montery.

lovinmaryland

luckystar07 said:
If your talking about the kind you get with chips and salsa no they dont... they may if you ask for it but you dont get it with salsa like at montery.
Yes they do, I ate there on friday night. It was good as always and they were very fast that night.

J

julz20684

:yay: Looking forward to checking this place out, I've heard nothing but great things about it