India Garden Gone?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I called to put a carryout order in with India Garden restaurant; and the girl said that they've closed for good and will be turning the space into a "Donovan's Pub Restaurant".

This disappoints me. Where is one to find Indian food (even if it is mediocre at best) in Southern Maryland these days?

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Club'nBabySeals said:
I called to put a carryout order in with India Garden restaurant; and the girl said that they've closed for good and will be turning the space into a "Donovan's Pub Restaurant".

This disappoints me. Where is one to find Indian food (even if it is mediocre at best) in Southern Maryland these days?
Apparently not enough business to keep them open. Sad, I wanted to try them.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I really love Indian food and I will miss them...GOod thing I learned enough while I was working there that I can now make my own:yum:

punjabigyrl

There is one in waldorf. and I you really need to eat. I'll give you the recipe and tell you to make it. There is also an indian grocery store in Waldorf. Just PM me. I'll be happy to share some recipes.

slomo

I love Indian food.... I hope this isn't a joke!

If you want really good indian food... Go to Aditi (Ah-dee-tee) in Georgetown.
3299 M Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20007-3632 ph: 202.625.6825

YUMM!!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Someone sould open a carryout Indian place... :yay:

I bet they'd make a killin'.

Who wants to go in to business?????:jet:

basher

LEET
u should make samosas....somasas? those are very very very very very very very very.......very gude!