Leg Injury

WishyWashy

Okay...

About 8 years ago I was in a car accident and hit my leg right below my knee causing a massive bruise and swelling and it has left a small knot there which I've never really worried about.

Now I am almost eight months pregnant and of course I fall down over the weekend and hit the exact same spot. I didn't hit it very hard and it became swollen instantly and now has a bruise and has spurts of pain. Should I go see a doctor about it or am I just overreacting because I'm pregnant?? Another reason I am concerned is because on the same leg I've had a numb toe for about 2 weeks. I asked a girl from work and she suggested going to a foot Dr. apposed to a family Dr… Any suggestions??

J

julz20684

WishyWashy said:
Okay...

About 8 years ago I was in a car accident and hit my leg right below my knee causing a massive bruise and swelling and it has left a small knot there which I've never really worried about.

Now I am almost eight months pregnant and of course I fall down over the weekend and hit the exact same spot. I didn't hit it very hard and it became swollen instantly and now has a bruise and has spurts of pain. Should I go see a doctor about it or am I just overreacting because I'm pregnant?? Another reason I am concerned is because on the same leg I've had a numb toe for about 2 weeks. I asked a girl from work and she suggested going to a foot Dr. apposed to a family Dr… Any suggestions??

:confused: Uh, yeah...go to the Dr. :confused: