Cichlid clubs in SOMD ???

Draco69

come check us out, we have been established in the SOMD area for 3 years now. www.smmas.org

We are a marine aquarium society, but we do have some freshwater people invovled and lots of us have experience in freshwater as that is where we started before we started salt.

MightyWarMonger

Yeah I had checked it out online before I might but because I plane on having a marine tank but I was looking for a cichlid club in particular in hopes that I might find a new source of fish :). I might come check you guys out can you PM me and let me know the next time you guys meet.

Draco69

MightyWarMonger said:
Yeah I had checked it out online before I might but because I plane on having a marine tank but I was looking for a cichlid club in particular in hopes that I might find a new source of fish :). I might come check you guys out can you PM me and let me know the next time you guys meet.

I use to raise cichlids for many years before I got started into marine aquairums. I still have a 55gal set up with a few firemouths, a jck dempsey, and a 12" orange midas cichlid.

MightyWarMonger

jaybeeztoo said:
It was a joke. Smile, be happy :biggrin:

I am not aware of any such clubs in the area. Sorry.
I know it was a joke and I'm not upset I just didn't want the thread to take off in another direction no wories happy belated B-Day. Draco69 when and were is you're next meeting? I will continue to keep Cichlids but I will be starting a marine tank as soon as I get my 220gal up and going to move my Cichlids there and make my 46 gal tank salt water. I will need to learn alot I think before I get started on that so I might be intrested in talking to some people about it.