Customizing

RealDeale

I have an old truck (1954 f-100) that I have owned since I was 15 years old (30 Years). I am looking for someone who does vehicle customizing that will treat a vehicle like they own it. I used to do this type of stuff myself years ago but have lost interest in the work and just want my truck finished to run around and show of a little. Can anyone recomend someone who does this type of work in the So. MD area?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
RealDeale said:
I have an old truck (1954 f-100) that I have owned since I was 15 years old (30 Years). I am looking for someone who does vehicle customizing that will treat a vehicle like they own it. I used to do this type of stuff myself years ago but have lost interest in the work and just want my truck finished to run around and show of a little. Can anyone recomend someone who does this type of work in the So. MD area?

Fast Lane Performance in Brandywine does outstanding work. I've seen him shoehorn a turbocharged 440 into a Jeepster, setup a paint booth in his shop, fabricate roll cages, back half drag cars, and more.

Drop him a line. :yay:

Check with Courtney Accipiter at Old Town Automobile in Huntingtown. He's built award winning hotrods. If he can't do what you want, he'll know who can. Ph: 301.855.9029 or 410.414.2436