Paso, I need Propylene Glycol

M

Mousebaby

Do you have any idea where I can get my hands on some?? The vet wants me to soak my cats feet in it for 30-60 seconds a day because she has dry tender feet. Can you help me out? :popcorn:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Mousebaby said:
Do you have any idea where I can get my hands on some?? The vet wants me to soak my cats feet in it for 30-60 seconds a day because she has dry tender feet. Can you help me out? :popcorn:

Check Advanced Auto Parts or NAPA..

M

Mousebaby

BadGirl said:
Check Advanced Auto Parts or NAPA..

No, not that stuff, everyone gets it mixed up with anti-freeze, but thats not what he was talking about. Its stuff they use on cattle to get rid of something. I really don't think he would have recommended something that would hurt my cat. :duh: :lol:

M

Mousebaby

Ok, guys, you got me worried so I called the vet. They think you guys are funny. It's ethylene glycol you guys are thinking of. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sorry I was nakked getting a massage...:blushing: Let me look into it..If it is for cattle I would say Stauffers feedmill in Loveville..if we need a script for it I can get it from my drug dealer...

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
Sorry I was nakked getting a massage...:blushing: Let me look into it..If it is for cattle I would say Stauffers feedmill in Loveville..if we need a script for it I can get it from my drug dealer...

Sorry for bothering you, Dr. didn't know that they sold it there at the vet. They are getting me a 16 .oz bottle made up for 12.00. I figure for what I need it for I don't need to get that much so it will do. Thanks for the help though! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah if they have it for just $12 it is probably worth $5 but not worth the trouble for driving around looking for it..good luck...sorry I was in the store when you called and have not reception in there.. :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

Pasofever said:
Yeah if they have it for just $12 it is probably worth $5 but not worth the trouble for driving around looking for it..good luck...sorry I was in the store when you called and have not reception in there.. :huggy:

That's ok, no problem. It definitely would have burned up some gas for me to find it elsewhere. So I'm glad the girl at the desk at the vet knew better then the Dr. did. Not to mention the fact that he owns the joint! :lmao: