Country Store on Medley's Neck

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
_MightyMouse_ said:
That's alcohol abuse, unless it gets licked off of her :lmao:

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Anything poured over a lady is a worthwhile investment in my eyes.

But that licking things is good to.! :killingme

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
onebdzee said:
Your gonna have to PM'er her hubby and find out what website he has them for sale on

I was under the impression he was the one paying for folks to pour their beer on her! Hmmm

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
onebdzee is :hot:

If you come down The King and I request you wear the same shirt you wore last time. :hot: :hot: :hot:

I don't do beer... but we'll all do body shots off onebdzee!!! :razz:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
MysticalMom said:
onebdzee is :hot:

If you come down The King and I request you wear the same shirt you wore last time. :hot: :hot: :hot:

I don't do beer... but we'll all do body shots off onebdzee!!! :razz:

Is it just me or is it getting bit warm in here? :hot: :hot:

onebdzee

off the shelf
MysticalMom said:
It's always :hot: when onebdzee is around. ( especially when she's wearing "THAT" shirt!)

Got that one from T when he went to bike week in MB....he did real good without me helping him pick it out, didn't he?

btw.....I have more than "that" one :biggrin:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
onebdzee said:
Got that one from T when he went to bike week in MB....he did real good without me helping him pick it out, didn't he?

btw.....I have more than "that" one :biggrin:

That one...another one... no shirt at all. You're always :hot:

I am so sleepy. :yawn: Closed last night.. opened this morning.:yawn: When I get off at 6 I am going to go home and collapse.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
MysticalMom said:
That one...another one... no shirt at all. You're always :hot:

I am so sleepy. :yawn: Closed last night.. opened this morning.:yawn: When I get off at 6 I am going to go home and collapse.

Wow you can post from work!!! :lol: def better then boatmans!!!

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
MysticalMom said:
It's always :hot: when onebdzee is around. ( especially when she's wearing "THAT" shirt!)

I was fortunate enough to meet her yesterday and yes, I can see where she can do that to a person. :cheesy:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Suz' said:
Wow you can post from work!!! :lol: def better then boatmans!!!

Yep. Computer right on the bar for anyone to use.

I don't know why I have to be here so early. I spend the first 3 hours with no customers and getting paid to play on forums. :lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
MysticalMom said:
Yep. Computer right on the bar for anyone to use.

I don't know why I have to be here so early. I spend the first 3 hours with no customers and getting paid to play on forums. :lol:

Telll me again how much you love me:diva:

THanks so much for working last night.. The Wawa and I had too much fun.. I almost got in trouble. I THink I got in to a fight...I have bruises on the inside of my thigh:eyebrow:
I think I'm still drunk:otter:

I was still doing Jagerbombs at 5 in the freakin' morning~~ It's a good thing I only get drunk a few times a year:dead: