Wanted to say.......

romance

One of the sinners
i just wanted to say thanks to you all for the advice and stuff with Jaime and I and my ex and my kids. I would also like to say (even though I know it will make a few people mad) that please dont think of Jaime as an a$$. He isnt Hes a great guy and atruely wonderful person. Im not saying Im over him or done with it all but I know he done what he thinks is best for him. Nobody can blame him for that. If he wasnt happy he wasnt plain and simple. I just wanted to set the record straight on that an say thanks to yall. We are friends and I couldnt ask for a better friend then him. He helps me. He can cheer me up and hes there for me. So please all dont think bad of him if any of you do. Hes a wonderful person.

romance

One of the sinners
Thank you all though. The words of wisdom, advice and just the little words of comfort are great. Thank you all again.

romance

One of the sinners
Thank you Summer. Im not comfortable with being split up but I am about being friends. He is a goofriend to keep around lol

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Off topic, but--

Romance --I like your dog, nice puppy, looks a little hungry, lol.:D

romance

One of the sinners
Yeah he looks like he might want a bite out of that little puppy as your avatar Sharon. lol I had to put the puppy up there. MIght as wel get used to seeing a face like that cause ughhhhhhhh the ex hubby is giving my daughters a puppy to keep at my best friends house. I wanted a husky not a rott.......:bawl:

Hes cute though. Looks mean to so maybe it'll keep the men away lol

K

Katie

I am glad that you are ok with it. I don't think ill of either of you and you are very lucky that you guys can remain friends after the fact. Some relationship don't happen that way.

romance

One of the sinners
Yeah we still talk and have fun. I enjoy talkign to him even though argue sometimes.lol But we all do I guess withour friends. Its nice having a shoulder though too. And his shoulders have held me alot over the past months and even now. Just as mine will always be there for him.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
well

Okie i guess i'll post on this one.

In Crystals...backing. I told her it seemed as if ppl may think I am An A$$hole here. Thats why she posted. I asked her not to lol. But shes as stubborn as mule as I am.

And yes we are working on the "friends". Not at all easy. But worth it I hope. I been going through whatever I been going though "finding myself " crap....so thats the only reason Crystal--Romance posted. To show me I am just being paranoid.

But thanks all.
Jaime

romance

One of the sinners
Ok

Well I posted this thread for 2 reasons........one was to thank you all. And 2 because some people (I will not name anyone) has pmed me with comments saying Jaime was an a$$ and he was worth my time pining over. I wanted to set them straight and anyone else who thinks that way of him. Call em stupid or whatever you will cause I don't care how people think about things. I am my own person. But I will not have people running their mouthes about a person who made his mind up for the better of the people involved. I didn t say it was you or who it was that said the thigns I have gotten. I think it is unfair of anyone and everyone to say he is anything about him based on the fact that we are split up. So he went about thigns wrong. He and I both know that we should not have tried to move in together after a few months. OUr mistake. He did as he felt was best. Im not all giddy about it but I dont want anyone thinking he is anything bad. Jaime is a good person. Hes sweet and sincere.

As for you thining I know it all. I dont I never have. Im not a self righteous pompous ass about thigns like most people in this world (not meaning you or anyone in particular) I may not have a big fancy home or 10000 in my bank account but I think for what I have been through in my life, I could be a heck of alot worse. I am a good person, a good mom and I care. I care about what happens to my kids, my family, and my friends. I have a big heart and I know that I dont know everything there is to know. But I dont want to knwo everything cause i dont want to be some stuck up jack ass in life who cant bend his nose down to smile at a friend from high school or a guy sitting on a street who once was better then me. I will never be that way. I like being who I am. And im a person who dont want all the BIG things in life. I just want to be happy. And no that doesnt mean I want a man to take care of me or my kids. That means whehter it is with a man or not I want happiness and to give my kids thigns they need and a few wants. Im not a money grubber.

romance

One of the sinners
Sorry Jaime

but that wasnt the only reason. Yeah maybe some of it cause I will not let anyone make you feel bad or make you feel like they think less of you.

You are a good person plain and simple. I want the best for you the same as you want for me.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: well

Originally posted by sgtsprout
Okie i guess i'll post on this one.

In Crystals...backing. I told her it seemed as if ppl may think I am An A$$hole here. Thats why she posted. I asked her not to lol. But shes as stubborn as mule as I am.

And yes we are working on the "friends". Not at all easy. But worth it I hope. I been going through whatever I been going though "finding myself " crap....so thats the only reason Crystal--Romance posted. To show me I am just being paranoid.

But thanks all.
Jaime

But Sarge, what about the people who PM'd YOU?
:D

romance

One of the sinners
Well I figure people pmed him saying oh well shes this that or the other. I dont really care. Its not like I worry over what people think about me. I dont care if one person thinks Im a total nut case. Or this person thinks Im a doll baby. My opinion is what matters. I just wanted to amke a point on publicly saying I dont think he is and I dont want the dang pms saying he is. I thought maybe doing it this way and saying thanks to you who werent saying thnsg Id one get those off my back who are pming me and 2 let you all know I do thank you. I dont think that is such a bad thing. I was trying to be nice about it.

And..well we have our jealousy things. Him and I both but what do you expect after just spliting up. Its not games though. We dont get off on the games like most people play. And hes not trying to mkae me think hes a basket case (which I really hate that phrase)We talk about how he feels/ i feel/thekids feel/ everything. I dont think hes anything but decent. So you and anyone feeling that way..........well drop the idea of games

Christy

b*tch rocket
In my oh so humble opinion

Sarges "we're still friends" = I don't want to look the total ass, and hmmm, don't wanna burn all my bridges in case something better doesn't come along.

Romance "we're still friends" = Maybe just maybe, if I'm really really nice and oh so loyal, he'll see how wonderful I am and want me back. Oh please oh please oh please.

I personally would throw myself off a very tall building before I'd even consider sucking up to someone who ditched me then spoke about it on a public forum. Some may call that ego, I would call it common sense.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
well again

lol. BK. Noone pmed me about me and crystal. So my basis on what people may have thought abou me based entirely on nothing. lol.

and crystal, he baggae. It's a term. No big deal get over it lol.
And BchBuns...your right about the opinions of people. Like it or not. I posted the original ricky lake show for everyone to see. But at the same time. We(Crystal and I) can have our oppinions. Gotta love freedom of speech.

And who doesn't have to do some growing up. lol. We'll manage. As far as us dragging anything out. Well, we did just break up. Not alot of ppl move on and are able to stay friends--thats the tricky part. So the games thing--well it's simply life. I mean heck...ya know how things go.

So noone really is getting their panties or (boxerbriefs here) in a bunch. And if we seem to well--allow me to unbunch em.

tater

just wondering........ do pissing matches have quarters, halves, or periods?

That was just a little joke (tension breaker)..no PMS please, and no Private Messages either for that matter :razz:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

Wel christy your entitled to your oppinon. Even if it is wrong. You can't sit there and tell me how I feel.
Nor can anyone else, ok.

Sorry some people aren't big enough to stay friends sometimes. But we started off as friends. And therefore will attempt to remain as such. No I am not trying to burn bridges. I never do as far as that is concerned. but cause i want a piece of A$$ sometime down the line. It's cause I one don't like ppl thinking bad of me. 2 cause I am a big boy. I can put stuff behind me.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

well tater...they are more like rounds. But the key is to figure out how much time in between rounds. Or per round.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Duh Tater!

Pissing matches are in one hour segments! Jeesh! Don't you ever watch Springer!:rolleyes:

Sarge I'm friends with 99% of all my ex's (the other one % is cut up and dumped in the Potomic! ;) ) Reason why we are friends is when it was over it was over. You know, the whole see ya, wouldn't wanna be (with) ya.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
call it growing up

yeah I posted it and it was wrong in the beginning. But that was umm 2 weeks ago. So there are no inuendos. There are always hidden meanings, and inuenedos and implications here and there. But just cause I can say something in public and not worry about what people say. As in their oppinions...I am wrong. Well as I said before I am open like that.

But I am not caught up in all that. The only thing was posted now was Crystals concern.

What is the basis that I am trying to keep her on the side though. I don't get it christy? The growing up and inuendos. If you say now this is what it sounds like... I am curious though give me some solid reasons.

And no my panties aren't in a bunch lol. I am merely curious.

Well i better get back to work. dont want to get fired now.