Hey Y'all I'm New Here

B

Beach Patrol

Just wanted to introduce .... ME! :D

I am woman hear me roar - I live in Savannah, GA and I was invited here to join in on the fun with all you good people - the invitation was extended by your favorite pervert, bknarw - so if you like me, thank him! If you hate me, blame him! :D :D

I hope to become a regular & get to know you well
~ Y'all have a good day now, ya hear? :dance:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Beach Patrol

I am woman hear me roar - I live in Savannah, GA and I was invited here to join in on the fun with all you good people - the invitation was extended by your favorite pervert, bknarw - so if you like me, thank him! If you hate me, blame him! :D :D

BUT WHAT ARE YOU WEARING????
:D

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Hey Y'all I'm New Here

Originally posted by bknarw

BUT WHAT ARE YOU WEARING????

Okay - everyone - all together now... PERV!!!

:lol:

And welcome aboard, Beach!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Welcome Beach Patrol from a Savannah transplant! Love me some Southern Maryland now lol. Lots of water and no gaters :D Fishing without fear now. How's the humidity....how's river street, are they having those Sat. block partys yet? Aww darn it, I am homesick - if bk would just stop talking fried food I'd be okay.........sniffle sniffle no sweet tea - no sausage gravy (scrapple yuck) however we do have a nuclear power plant - much better than plutonium up the river LOL

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by migtig
Welcome Beach Patrol from a Savannah transplant! Love me some Southern Maryland now lol. Lots of water and no gaters :D Fishing without fear now. How's the humidity....how's river street, are they having those Sat. block partys yet? Aww darn it, I am homesick - if bk would just stop talking fried food I'd be okay.........sniffle sniffle no sweet tea - no sausage gravy (scrapple yuck) however we do have a nuclear power plant - much better than plutonium up the river LOL

You two might even know each other! You oughta check...

R

RFM

Howdy,

welcome to the forum. Send up a gator for my daughter Seneca.

watercolor

yeah yeah
hiya!

Glad to have you here. Any friend of BK is a friend of mine!

*smile*

Nice to meet you...I am summer, also known as Dawnie..and other choice names...lol

Hope to meet you sometime soon!

zyrne

Originally posted by Beach Patrol

Can I like you...and still blame BK anway???:eek:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Hey Y'all I'm New Here

Originally posted by zyrne

Can I like you...and still blame BK anway???:eek:

You're asking for permission, like you wouldn't have done that anyhow?

B

Beach Patrol

Thanks for all the welcomes, y'all!! I have less than 10 posts here so far, but I really like it here! - better than the Savannah boards... which are becoming BORING BOARDS ... fast...

This is more of a social place; the Sav-boards are more of a gov't/gripe/local issues type place...

this is DEFINITELY more fun!!! :D :D :D

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Beach Patrol said:
Thanks for all the welcomes, y'all!! I have less than 10 posts here so far, but I really like it here! - better than the Savannah boards... which are becoming BORING BOARDS ... fast...

This is more of a social place; the Sav-boards are more of a gov't/gripe/local issues type place...

this is DEFINITELY more fun!!! :D :D :D
:howdy: