Dub's Roadhouse Grill

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Dub's is now open at the Country Store on Medley's Neck Rd. In Leonardtown.

The food is :yum: and the portions are huge.

I suggest the crabcakes. :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
CMC122 said:
Did they bring the chicken cheese steak back??
That was something I had forgotten to tell him about..

I can ask him to put it on the menu.. THat is how we got the sliders:yum:

You MUST promise to eat at least a dozen of them:lol:

Shutterbug sez :howdy:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Dubs Roadhouse Grill @ The Country Store now has steamed hard crabs. $28 a dozen.

I just had some and boy are they FAT!!! :yum:

P.S. The owner, Darren, just told me he's gonna add the chicken cheestesteak as soon as he can! :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
MysticalMom said:
Dubs Roadhouse Grill @ The Country Store now has steamed hard crabs. $28 a dozen.

P.S. The owner, Darren, just told me he's gonna add the chicken cheestesteak as soon as he can! :yay:
:yahoo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MysticalMom said:

Are you working today or tomorrow?

Homer J

Power Chord
MysticalMom said:

Had lunch there on Friday. :yay: Kinda out of the way for Pax but worth the trip. The Philly Cheese Steak was :yum:.

Homer J said:
Had lunch there on Friday. :yay: Kinda out of the way for Pax but worth the trip. The Philly Cheese Steak was :yum:.
Yeah 38 miles round trip for lunch might be a little out of the way.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
MysticalMom said:

I tried the crabcake sandwich and it rocked! :yay: The crabcake was so big I couldn't take a bite out of it and had to squish it. Darren fussed at me for messing up his beautiful creation. :lol:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
This weekend the boss lady decided to close up the strore and turn it in to a dining room for those who don't like the bar atmosphere.
I thought it was a good idea, until I was put to work on tearing the place apart and cleaning everything:dead:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Beelzebaby666 said:
This weekend the boss lady decided to close up the strore and turn it in to a dining room for those who don't like the bar atmosphere.
I thought it was a good idea, until I was put to work on tearing the place apart and cleaning everything:dead:

I'm ALMOST glad you took that shift for me. :lol:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Airgasm said:
Is the place under new ownership, open for dinner?

It's just the restaurant that's new. The bar is under the same ownership. It used to be JoMommas Pizza. Dubs Roadhouse Grill is soooooooo much better!

The store is going to be the restaurant seating and there's a new deck out front with umbrella tables for those who want to drink their beer and eat their crabs outside.

The kitchen is open unitl 8. Plenty of time for dinner. :yay:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Cmc

The menu now inlcudes the chicken cheesesteak. I told him we should call it the CMC Chicken Cheesesteak but it was a no go. Sorry. :lol: