Dsl

joeyinlexpark

Back In Hometown NY
Verizon sucks, they called me up and gave me a huge load of crap how my new house can have DSL, I was like send it sister, I had it before but gave it up in the move, so anyways, i waited three weeks and never got anything, I called them yesterday and said that the order was cancelled becuase I was 100 foot past the cutoff, THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!!!!!! Jackasses!

SmallTown

Football season!
The same thing happened to me when I went to order dsl when I was in somd. Which is why when I moved and tried it again, I figured the same would happen. When the modem arrived, I hooked it up, went to IE, and nothing. Called Customer service, which transfered me to another department, which transfered me to another department, which gave me another number to call which was the original number I had dialed. Argh!! I was like 'F this'...
Then I realized that I had a setting on my system wrong. Switched that and now i'm flying :biggrin:

Verizon dsl is good as long as you don't need their customer service.

alex

I just signed up for Earthlink DSL. They tell you upfront that they will not ship any equipment until they confirm that DSL service has been provided to the house. This way if there is a problem I am not left hanging. Right now I am scheduled to have DSL as of 3 June 2003 and then I just need to wait for my equipment.